Reviews for Snowfall
Ellen S chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
it's really good
Black Raven Feather chapter 43 . 4/29/2016
I haven't been reviewing lately, but that's mostly because I've been busy with my own writing (and finals, ugh)

Everything has been just as beautiful as it has been. I've grown a little more trustworthy of Micheal, but I've still got my eye on him.

"Claire Winters," *throws myself off a bridge*

Poor little Snow. I understand everything you're going through at the moment. I hope that you'll get better soon, so that way you can kick JTG's ass. :)

Please update soon. (Or, I mean, take all the time you need. I understand about being busy, lemme tell you now.)
PurpleFantasy123 chapter 37 . 12/17/2015
this is getting really intense! I didn't think that JTG would resort to torture but she did ant it is really scaring me now. I'm so excited to keep reading this book! Can't wait for your next update!
Black Raven Feather chapter 35 . 10/27/2015
Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggg every chapter excites me yet confuses me at the same time.
1. Karen reminded me of that poor girl from Pitch Perfect.
2. STEVEN YOU ROCK THE GAY PRIDE. DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. (Plus, I understand. My friend had to come out to her mom via text message today, at it was nerve wracking for everybody.)
3. EMILIA GODDAMN YOU. WHY ARE YOU IN THIS SACRIFICEING VIRGINS TO CROWLEY BUSINESS TOO? (Now that's a plot twist.)

*agressively awaits the next chapter*
Black Raven Feather chapter 34 . 10/18/2015
Well.

But how could Jacob be JTG? I mean, I get it, it kinda makes sense, but he's been in the hospital, stewing in his own juices. For God's sake, he can't even walk. You'd need multiple people to be JTG. One for spying, one for the texting, and one for the dirty work.

Oh.

OH.

(Update soon please. I need something to keep me going.)
Black Raven Feather chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
NOOOOOOOO DANG IT!

I'm a passionate hater of JTG, if you couldn't tell.

See! Ari and Kayla agree with me! They don't like Michael either!

(I'll be patiently waiting for a chapter.)
Black Raven Feather chapter 32 . 9/20/2015
Ahhhhh too many things happening and I don't know what to do.
Well that explains all my unanswered questions about Miranda. Thank you for throwing that in there to make my brain explode.
I still don't trust Michael. He's in the 'sacrificing-virgins-to-Satan' hobby, and I just can't trust people like that.
Well, I mean, there's Crowley.
But that's COMPLETELY different. *smirks*
Can't wait for the next chapter!
PurpleFantasy123 chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
I have the same feelings as one of my friends, black raven feather. I'm glad, really glad that there was an update. Thanks for writing a great book and keeping me interested. :)
Black Raven Feather chapter 28 . 5/19/2015
...
I feel like I'm missing something HUGE. Was Miranda mentioned before? Did Sara kill her? Was it part of the prank war?
Is Miranda JTG or S? I NEED ANSWERS.
Rain Anderson chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
Yes, first to review this chapter! It's amazing! I love the whole Snow- Micheal "issue." Your an amazing writer, and I love the story. JTG... God, that woman has issues. But it's a great edition to the plot (actually, it is the plot, but whatever). I like that everyone is worried about secrets, then Snow ends up falling in love with Micheal... Just another secret from her friends- So far, at least. Can't wait for more!
Rain Anderson chapter 26 . 4/30/2015
Oh my god I need more. I come on this site just to check this story sometimes, I swear. Everyone is like, "Michael is bad! Stay away!" But then Clara is like, "Aw, I ship it." And now Snow is stuck with him and- OhmygodIhavetoknowwhattheHellhappens
Black Raven Feather chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
I likes!

Ariana is the kind of person who will give you a donut for no reason whatsoever. We need more Ariana's in the world.

I expect an update soon!
Black Raven Feather chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
So sorry I haven't reviewed!

Are we sacrificing Snow to the dark lord Satan? Because Snow isn't exactly a virgin.

This S character bothers me more than JTG. Maybe it's because I'm reading this at one in the morning. Hm.

Anyway, update soon!

Raven
PurpleFantasy123 chapter 23 . 3/27/2015
I check this website every day just for this book. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that you updated!
On another note, I'm actually scared. You have done a great job in bringing the characters alive and keeping me at the edge of my seat. Thank you. Can't wait for the next update!
Black Raven Feather chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
I'm so concerned. I really really concerned.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »