Reviews for Triple Orb Academy
Findell chapter 25 . 7/21
Always nice to see updates for this story.
Regife Fregan chapter 24 . 5/5
This is one of the good ones that I've read in a while. The characters are likeable and I love the interactions between them. I like how you write in detail their daily lives instead of narrating over them like many other fantasy writers. It certainly makes the story more alive. Some scenes tend to be too detailed however, dumping technical info to the reader that does no really add much to the story. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and found myself reading all 500k words in a day. I'm just disappointed that there aren't more chapters. I hope you update soon!

P.S. Not really the type of person to leave a review but I hope that this story having more reviews will hopefully motivate you to update sooner:)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2019
Love this story. But now the waiting begins.
wanderer097 chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
Great just great is all that can be really said this is a masterpiece all things considered. But mystic Eyes I wonder if there is something Cadeus can do with that?
thefoolishman chapter 23 . 7/29/2019
Heck yeah it lives! Hehehe and such a nice chapter too... dont mind if i dig in~

Thanks for the chapter.
tnagel01 chapter 22 . 6/4/2019
So good! Need more!
serialkeller chapter 22 . 1/8/2019
Getting better as you go, except for Cadeus' fighting scenes, he seems to be thrown the idiot ball every time he fights except for that first battle in the tournament where he used his guns correctly from a distance. My last review might have been overly harsh if he is trying to owe her favors on purpose so she has a use for him which means she will take care of him but if that is the case, he should be having those thoughts at the time in the story and not just acting like a doormat. Still, looking forward to more :D
serialkeller chapter 9 . 1/7/2019
Why is Cadeus such a moron when it comes to Claire? He keeps on giving and giving but never gets any of his debt removed when she asks him for something. It's really f**king annoying.
Xenarix chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
Oh man, I found your story again! I went through so many pages on RoyalRoad (and bookmarked dozens of stories that caught my eye) to find this. Pretty glad your story isn't (hopefully) dead and you still update, even if a few months go by.
thefoolishman chapter 22 . 9/11/2018
It lives! Incredible!

Anyways thy for the chapter~ As always Cadeus has the lowest amount of "mana" even after the boost he got... he really needs to somehow work on that...~

Anyways thy for the chapter again I am to lazzy to write more right now... I just woke up lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Thisis so good! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
This is amazing !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Man I wish you had more! Read this story like 3 times already.. It’s amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/30/2018
Great Work
wanderer097 chapter 21 . 1/28/2018
Glad to see you back
Klive is the enemy of women and men
Is Cadeus good for his relative inexperience or is he really just slow like what Cenyr said?
This story is a good one that really makes you feel engaged and thrilled