Reviews for Kanojo no Sukeban
Alanplayz15 chapter 20 . 5/27/2020
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site and wow that epilogue is making my emotions go into overdrive.
rolphy556 chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
What happens next, I just reread this and now I'm wondering is there gonna be a sequel?
rolphy556 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
why is there no second one yet, I couldn't stop reading this.
its-ackim95 chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
That plot twist. I think she really does love be him in the end. But this is a extremely well written story
ChocolateCakeLover chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
Well, I'll try to keep this shorter than all my other ramblings.

First of all, the obligatory meaness, chief amoungst, you've made yourself my History departments number one enemy though constant use of 'of' where 'have' or apostrophe ve should have been. Next, stop making me feel bad for poor Nodoka! Why must all your stories have me wanting to cry for your characters?

Of course, as usual your characters were awesome. I was wondering after the 1800'th picture why Manatsu was popular, but now that seems silly because she was awesome. Her acting skills however were a little too good. Usually I'd hate a male character in this kind of setting, and whilst I was shouting 'YOU SPENT HALF THE STORY GOING ON ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T THINK OF HER AS A GIRL, STOP NOTING HOW GIRLY SHE IS AND WAKE UP TO SEE YOU'RE BEING PLAYED!', near the end, for the most part, I liked being in his head as he was playing whatever game it was. Enjoyable cast of side characters; Nodoka had me feeling sympathy, Megumi (gonna be honest, can't see this name without thinking PRISM)I can't help but wonder how she got out of the fight, what with Manatsu being barely able to walk and without anyone to help her limp, Kaori (did I remember that wrong?) I wanted more of, especially her relationship with her sister, which I felt could use a lot more exploring, Keiji had me feeling sorry for him and Tomoko was an adorable little sister. All good.

Not a plot I usually am interested in, but you made it intersting enough for me to enjoy, even if I would have liked more expansion on some of the things like the Goto siblings and maybe some insight into Manatsu's head would have been nice.

It's sad that this really is shorter than most any other of my posts on your DA, and more bizarrely, the Hush and Speak review, which I only posted half of and was still longer. I had the other half saved, but that died with my old laptop, as well as the LLL Fanfiction I said I was writing... Back to square one there.

If the walls of text I send you are bothering you, please let me know.
thatpsychopathicguydowntheroad chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
great story but dang that epilogue though
randomguy chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Just read this! And it is awesoooome! I hope there will be a sequel. Pity such good roiginal stories here on fictionpress get so little attention, and the fanfiction on gets so much.
Terrifiction chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
And that right there is what we call a wham line.
See, I knew this was coming, but you built it up almost perfectly, it was great...!
I promise once I've finished this, my final review will be longer...
Terrifiction chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Well...!
Why do I get the feeling Nodaka's going to end up being one of those dogged nice girls? Ah well, I'll just have to see how things unfold.
Terrifiction chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Now THAT was a humiliation conga...I actually feel a bit sorry for Keiji, though I'm sure it won't last...
Terrifiction chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
There's just something about the way this is written that allows me to feel the glorious smugness Yuuki may be feeling...having her wrapped is finger creates a delicious bit of tension. Though judging by the images of Manatsu of your deviantart page, ecchi may not be a bad path for her to go down...
Terrifiction chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Nice opening, the characters have managed to entice me! Interested in seeing what Yuuki discovers about Manatsu...
AverageLucas chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
So I just finished reading this story today and noticed that it didn't have any reviews, and as a fellow author (although in FanFiction), I was heartbroken. So here is my review.
I loved the story especially Manatsu and I thought all the characters where portrayed realistically and that the chemistry between Yuuki (That a reference to Mirai Nikki/Future Diary?) and her was excellent. How Manatsu and her relationship with Yuuki develops is really well written and has layers. I especially love how she shows Yuuki's notebook disguising it as a prank when what she really wanted was to get rid of her rival. How she came and made him lunch again was very sweet to.
All in all I think this is a fantastic story and I commend you for writing 19 chapters without a single review and only one favorite.
Yes I said 19 chapters because fuck chapter 20. I don't acknowledge that chapter it should be burned and thrown into a river.