Reviews for Home make kazoku!
YumehaMinakami chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
A visit from your in-laws. Oh God it's going to be a reaaaallllyyy long visit. I's been a while since this got updated, I missed this story!
Sebastian Newcastle chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I'm struggling to find an adjective to describe their relationship. But good work as always, I like how they were stuggling to find the right gift for eachother and end up keeping them for themselves. I'll make more comments on chapter 5
YumehaMinakami chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
There's some minor grammar problems in this chapter but it was overshadowed by the yet-another-cuteness scene that these two were in. It has romance and fun and cuteness alongside with the light atmosphere and warm sensation whenever I read this, I like it.
YumehaMinakami chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Haha! Gifts for themselves, but that was sweet. Though still a little awkward towards each other I think they're getting closer and more comfortable with each other. That was cute.
Sebastian Newcastle chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Yuuto! Y U no X Saeko?!... Just kidding. This is actually a really clever fic, watching a married couple have the awkward episodes you would see teens have. I still can't believe Yuuto didn't wake up after that!

By the way I could help but notice that this chapter has the best spelling and grammar I've seen from your work.
LorrahBear chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I didn't quite understand what happened in chapter three - he punched her in his sleep? And not once, but twice, apparently due to her touching his ear? Who has that kind of reaction? And why would she continue touching that area?

Beyond that section which threw me for a loop, this is exactly as described. And who doesn't need a little fluff now and then? :)
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
My favourite part of this chapter is when the saleswoman makes a pretty raunchy suggestion and Saeko's reaction 'Spoilers'

I like the awkwardness between this couple over many trivial circumstances - Very identical to the newlywed couple of "Manga Sutra" only not x-rated for obvious reasons.

There are so many scenarios that these two have yet to be embarassed and unsure about like the families that betrothed them etc.
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Nice.
Saeko must be a very patient wife to shake off being hit by her sleeping husband- accidently of course.
Just wow. The tender moment after is a very nice touch.
This really plays out in the style of a 4-koma Manga due to its loosely structured plot.
Love this and would look forward for more if so.
YumehaMinakami chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Reading this makes me want to get married already. Haha! I liked the coffee chapter! It's a very nice and light read that makes me feel at ease for some reason. It's like an inspirational prose at the same time too.
Sebastian Newcastle chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Ah, an arranged marrage. This would definatley make a clever comedy and romance story. I like the styro typical controling wife with the husband who is afraid of her. Great job! Also I find it admirable that you are writing several stories at once, I denfinatley can't do that.
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Another good entry.
I think this has potential.
I would be interest in the next batch of chapters.
Your writing is great for most of the story.
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
One question.

Is this a one-shot or taster chapter?
I must say that this has caught my attention. I wonder if you would continue this, with more background on Yuuto & Saeko, before and after arranged marriage, examined and more characters to fill this couple's life.

Certainly reminds me of certain titles with uncanny similar premises.