Reviews for caverns and chasms and canyons
wandertogondor chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
You got me hooked from that very first line. There's this charm about it that makes it so appealing and fascinating.

I love your brief mention of the phases of the moon on her sweatshirt only to refer back to it as a last sentence.

This line particularly moved me: Trapped in trance - same movement, same motion - she's excavating, renovating, redecorating.

I'm very sorry that I can't form words of any particular depth in study of your poem. I want you to know that I don't wish to study your poems with a microscope in order to reveal every hidden meaning and underlying choice of words. I can voice my love for the surface of your poem but I want you to know that I recognize the depth and the beauty that you have created under the surface. I see it though I can't quite put words to that deep rankle of pride in my chest when I read it.
RedWineAndAmbien chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
So vague and yet so specific -you can never have enough of writes like this! Thank you!
smokahontas shut down chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Absolutely stunning. The final stanza of this piece wherein she's compared to the moon is perfect.