Reviews for But I'm A Girl
bablezmith chapter 14 . 3/6/2020
That was really good. I really want to know about Aiko now.
Maybe reading more of your stories will reveal all.
Either way, Good Job and thank you.
wolflordbanner chapter 14 . 10/10/2019
It was an eye-catcher, I really enjoyed the story. I figure it out that Risa would be the one, was obvious to me. although I feel sorry for Aiko she tried so hard to be liked and she didn't get the girl. I hope you make more. As to continue maybe in this story?
775737 chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
I just now realized that this story has a different ending here than the version I'd found on Deviant Hearts... I think I like this one slightly better.
Dragonheart Of Ireland chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Amazing ending, I enjoyed this story from Chapter 1 to this one!
villainous chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Once again, I'm in love with your writing and stories! This was an enjoyable read and it wasn't predictable as some are, I mean I love predictable stories but at the same time I don't and when it went differently to how I thought it would, it was great. This story was superb.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
*claps*
Bravo! Nice work!
xfireflightx chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
IM CRYING I THOUGHT MIYU WAS THE ONE SHE TURNED OUT TO BE A LITTLE B&!?$& AND THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AIKO BUT NOPE SIKE AND THEN RISA YOU PLAYED WITH MY HEAD I WANTED AIKO AND THEN IM CRYING EVEN MORE BECAUSE SHEGOT HEART BROKEN AAGGHHH I SWEAR YOU GOT ME EMOTIONAL BUT GREAT STORY THO*sobs in the emo corner* I'm okay *crying in le corner*
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
omg! this story... of it felt like my life. lol
twas a great read..thanks for it :)
.xo Charli
HinataSoup chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
So cute and a good love story, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Great story, character train of thought gets shakey in the second half but over all great story and lovely ending 9/10 would read again (btw you have a habit of hic ups would suggest you read aloud you chapters before you post them)
JJudkins chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Guess we all have our favorites, huh? I was hoping for Aiko. Your descriptions are awesome. The only reason Love Letters and Galactic Bride aren't being followed is because they're already done! You should slow down posting and pick up minions to follow you.
Faylicia chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
Wow! I never thought it would end up like this! O_O
Well, I must admit I liked the first part better, when Akira was with Miyu but then I thought Miyu turned out to be such a hypocrite. I really didn't expect Akira to end up with Risa, I don't know it seemed a bit abrupt . Still, I really enjoyed reading this story -
I hope you have a nice day