Reviews for The Lunacy Fringe
Div chapter 72 . 4/29
I have been meaning to write a review for this since I started reading. I cannot begin to describe how refreshing and close to reality the relationship between Ruby and Felix appears. When I first got around to reading it, I thought it was one of those clich├ęd highschool drama. But I like the fact that you portrayed a normal highscool without unbelievable social heirarchy. How Felix is not a stereotypical tall dark guy with anger issues, shit load of money and who's slept with half of the town's teen girl population. How Ruby is not the stereotypical nerdy insecure girl. And I agree with the flow relating to the fact that relationships have ups and downs, rather than a climax. So all this combined with the writing style kept me going till 70 chapters. If you are planning to write more, I would really like if you consider the impact on their relationship after graduation. Since highschool relationships rarely last long, it would be great to read how they manage it. Thank you!
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
*grinning when finding out Felix was her neighbor*
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
"Okay, but if he doesn't say me then don't tell me anything. Only tell me if he likes me back." - lol this is good idea xD
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
After she demanding to meet her mom in previous chapter, i thought the meeting would have been full drama lol. But i'm glad her mom and her husband seemed nice.
Also yay to have a twin who accompanied her ditching school on her second day!
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
When reading previous chapters i kept telling myself that maybe it was just coincidence that they looked alike :O
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
From the a/n i take that you are a long time writer. You are maybe already bored about this kind of review, but oh i love this introduction! I think i join the party late, but i am going to read this~ (though probably i can't catch up once you finish this...)