Reviews for The Cherry on Top
santosjudy437 chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
Whoa, what a great story I just read. I suggest you join NovelStar’s writing competition, you might be their next big star.
JoshFisher chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
That was a great plot.
msfoxycomets chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I like the relationship you've set up between the two sisters. I'm interested to see where you'll take it. I can imagine Jade and Veronica getting sucked into a picture and having to work together to get back.

Good use of descriptive word choices to put your reader in your protagonist's shoes!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Good story. I liked how you described her interest in art, and how she hid from her nasty sister.
girl.of.many.stories chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is cool! I like the concept. This could be a successful book!
MadbriX chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow, didn't see that end coming! Can't wait to read more because I love stories about artists. :)
jrwils628 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Had to read it a couple times to see what i missed the first time around. Good cliff hanger.
Katelyn McCallum chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I enjoyed this. Although as i read, i didn't feel the story flowing together, it seemed to sort of jump around, not necessarily from scene to scene, i just didn't feel the sentences coming together smoothly. But it brought my mind to a colorful place! It made me laugh a few times too, which is a plus in my opinion. Nice job!
laurendiebert chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love the descriptions and the ending. And I have to say, it kept me thinking what was going to happen next.
David Riegle chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Nice story the only problem I saw was in the 11 line in the 4 sentence. It just sounds off.
BarrenChasm chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Quite intriguing, it's a unique story idea. It is something I would be interested in reading more of to find out what she does with this gift, and better yet find out how or why she has the gift in the first place. Grammar and spelling are good as well which goes far in my mind in making a story enjoyable to read.
jessiffland chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is really good! I love how she has that gift of making the picture talk. It was very interesting
JoshuaMabus chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is a great story for kids, it has a lot of detail and a lot of information. This story had a great setting.
L.Mazur chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Swell! Very interesting story line.