Reviews for The Power of Iknal
JoshuaMabus chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I really like how the power was inherited from the dad.
JoshFisher chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Although I don't enjoy fantasy, the story made it seem like someone who enjoys fantasy would enjoy this.
jrwils628 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I thought you could use some more details to describe his age, because i dont know if i should picture a kid, a teenager, or an adult in my head while im reading this. Also, there really isnt any plot development at the end. Other than that i think its a really good idea for a story.
Nathan219 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
It is really interesting to show that Aeolus discovers the power that he has inherited from his dad. I liked it.
msfoxycomets chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
You have an interesting idea here. I like using the different elements for the different classes. A couple of suggestions: 1) use more descriptions to tell how your character gets from one place to another or how things look. I'd like to know what the Magical Academy looks like. 2) Watch out for switching points of view... you began with "we" then switched to "you" then settled on "I", essentially going from third person to second person to first person point of view.

Good start!
Anonymous Reader for ever chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
WHOA! Shockingly good. Could you throw in more detail? It's slightly hard for me to follow since I'm not in your brain, but otherwise I like very much the possibilities of where this could go. Please don't drop off the planet and die as I would absolutely LOVE to read more!
Anonymous Reader for ever
David Riegle chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
this sounds like a mash-up of a bunch of different stories rolled into on and i love it