Reviews for A Kings Tale: King Of Old
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Why is it that the last ch from the previous book and the first from this one dont fit.
Wasent he about to talk to his mother? Wat hapened to that and why was she there in the first place ? was that a dream? Not com
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Enjoying the series, hope you continue!
Lorana chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
I enjoy the plot of the story but the inconsistencies bother me more than Grammer mistakes. Like how the first part of the story Aiden seems only a few years older than Keira, in his mid to late twenties. But the second half of this story it seems like Keira went from early to mid twenties to being 17, 18 or younger which would mean she had her daughter when she was twelve or thirteen, when originally it seemed like she was around 15 when she was raped. Also the references to Aiden being so old makes it seem like he's in his late thirties to early forties. Especially after the comment of him being 14 years older than Keira.
kaed1234 chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
This seems interesting and different. Post more soon.
Brad chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Great story so far! Please continue it when you can.
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Again, there are grammar/spelling/sense problems:
'…Sunlight filtering through the balcony window, causing him snuggle deeper into the pillow below him, his companion however let out a soft moan of complaint.' Two gerund phrases in sequence are awkward. Try Warm sunlight FILTERED through the balcony window(1), causing him snuggle deeper into the pillow below him(and here is AN APPROPRIATE PLACE FOR A SEMICOLON, so use it); his companion(here _however_ is an interjection; interjections are set off with pairs of commas)(COMMA) however(COMMA) let out a soft moan of complaint.
(1)Balconies usually have doors. They make it easier to get out on the balcony to wave at the assembled populace.

'…head in his shoulder blade. The shoulder blade is a bone, very hard; it really cannot be burrowed into.
'A low 'grown' escaped . . ..' Typo. I assume it's supposed to be 'growl', but it could be 'groan'. Grown, pt of grow, makes no sense here.

And again, more attentive proofreading before posting is indicated.
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
OOOOOO -this isn't good and you didn't indicate what the child's age was when Keira returned so there throws my thinking something off-I definitely hope it wasn't Esodo that raped her and Rosslyn is his child-hmm -still have my mind running in circles!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Discension has already started with one in particular councilman not happy about Aiden being King-hmmm have to wonder what intrigue you have planned for this story as well as the lingering one about Rosslyn's paternity! I know one thing my mind has pondered but it is sick and twisted and HIGHLY UNLIKELY!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Aiden really isn't the 'Kingly' type is he? I have really missed reading his and Keira's story! As usual a great job with it!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I had to smile through their little interaction and I thought this was great and can't wait to read more now that I am back-I will pm you to explain things!
BritBookWorm chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Great first two chapters. The anxiety attack was really well written, one of best I've ever seen really. I noticed that you no one else from the first story has reviewed I think you should post on your first story telling everyone. Just to get the news out there, I only noticed because I was looking at your profile.
Can't wait for more, update soon please.

P.S I imagined Aiden in the tights and doublets and nearly wet myself laughing