Reviews for Diabolic Lover
Guest chapter 40 . 12/12
Can't wait for the next few chapters. O m g what will happen with Eranel :O jheez
Guest chapter 40 . 12/10
Thank you Thank you Thank you! Please, don't stop writing! I can't wait for the training to start :O
RomanceObsessed chapter 40 . 12/7
Nice chapter! I did see two very odd typos:

"Combined with their two energies mingling, her head was in my butts."

"She felt like she was soaring towards my butts."
Naomi chapter 39 . 12/3
I waited for so long for this and it was so short but I forgive you nonetheless
RK.2341 chapter 39 . 12/3
Amazing chapter!
Realstar chapter 10 . 11/18
Quite entertaining and fascinating I must say
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17
I am totally addicted to this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17
My goodness this one is so hot!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/10
Thank you for coming back! I am so glad to hear this story will be brought to a conclusion. Wishing you all the best for your new future. X
MizzTV chapter 38 . 10/25
Noooo! You haven't finished it! Omg this story is so good!
Naomi Breach chapter 38 . 10/20
Okay, so, this has taken me about a week to read.

Let me tell you at first I thought this was just going to be crudely written, simple and boring but I am pleasantly surprised. Though simple in some respects with the style of writing the story line it’s self has kept me hooked and intrigued.

The character development is done well. Compared to the way they were at the beginning is wonderfully different from the beginning but they have kept their originality.

I must say I have enjoyed it and I can’t waot for them to start getting down dirty again. I do miss those scenes.

I haven’t read all your AN but I have read a couple and I’m glad your life is taking a turn for the better. It does wonders for the creative mind thats for sure. I have actually tried stretching out the last ten chapters as much as possible mainly because we have met a crucial point in the story and a mundane interlude in the excitement in the story, which is good, don’t get me wrong. I just had to prolong it as I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about Lucille and Aleron.

I do like Aleron that’s for sure.

Well done on the publishing of your first book and good luck with it.

Please update soon.
RK.2341 chapter 38 . 10/10
Awesome!
Kate chapter 37 . 7/19
Please continue writing :D
Guest chapter 37 . 5/4
I really like your story. For both selfish and unselfish reasons I hope life gets better soon for you.
RK.2341 chapter 37 . 3/25
OMG! Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story literally it is so unique and just overall amazing please UPDATE SOON! Must know what happens next!
218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »