Reviews for Diabolic Lover
Guest chapter 44 . 3/3
Nice chapter. Good length, worth waiting for definitely! So glad to see step one of training. Enjoy your holiday but please don't make us wait until spring/summer. That sounds awfullllllll.
MadDan90 chapter 44 . 3/2
Hey there! Loved the newest chapter, and despite your misgivings you had nothing to worry about. It was another solid entry. As usual, characterizations were on point, and all the events in question flowed nicely.

I have to admit though, Lucille's old man has consistently, and genuinely been surprising me. Granted, he's still a horny sex hound, and that isn't going to change any time soon, but if you told me that he was going to end up caring about his daughter like this, I would have laughed. Nicely done there. :)

Oh, I really feel for these two. Aleron and Lucille have truly been handed a rough deck of cards, but I never fail to continually root for them. I really do hope that things turn out for the best. I am really NOT in the mood for a Shakespearean tragedy. At all.

Ah! And don't worry about being away for a while. Your fans aren't going anywhere, and you DO have a life to live that needs attending to. So be sure to enjoy your vacation! Odds are your time away relaxing will give you the boost you need for the next installment. ;)

Katja de Vries chapter 44 . 3/1
Those two have an incredible amount of love for each other. I love how dependent she is to him and how she seek Aleron. Exquisite!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 44 . 3/1
This chapter isn't as bad as it seems and i so glad that i got to read it. in fact it is really good and really you get the sense of how Lucille feels and everything else.

i get how it is juggling ten million things about. and for the fact you got it out is good because i find it messes with inspiration if you are busy juggling things.

where are you going on holiday? id love to know. sounds like fun. safe travels and we will see you afterwards. i cant wait for the next update. :D
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 43 . 2/22
Oh him and those secrets! They are going to catch up on him! And I really want to know Pharzuph is going to react to their mishaps if you can call it that.

I’m excited for the next chapter for sure.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/20
Loved the new chapter but can't help wondering if you're juggling this project with newer works perhaps. A couple of lengthy chapters a month would be a huge improvement.

I'll probably stick around to read until the end anyway.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 42 . 2/22
I love it when you update and even if I’m not reading I’m begging for the next chapter.

This was so good. Enticing and sultry and sexy. I just wonder what repercussions are going to be
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 41 . 2/22
I can’t wait to find out who the ghost is. But then again I’m sure it means no harm... I hope
Guest chapter 43 . 2/14
Thanks for a longer chapter. I did read it the same day it was posted but forgot to comment. Hope the next instalment is on its way soon!

Best wishes to you, keep the writing coming, we are all checking in to hear more of your story.
MadDan90 chapter 43 . 2/15
Now! I'm all caught up, and I am now left with the terrible burden of waiting for the next release. Um... pun definitely NOT intended, I assure you. ;)

As for expectations, something about how Aleron keeps dodging the question of his "business" seems a tad suspicious to me. Oh, and don't even get me started on the "training" that Lucille needs to do with that piece of garbage Eranel. That whole situation makes me uneasy, even if Aleron and Lucille's father will be supervising.

Anywho, looking forward to the next chapter with a great deal of anticipation. Just one request at this stage: NO cliffhangers! ;)

MadDan90 chapter 38 . 2/15
Whelp! Let me just say it: I'm enjoying the he'll out of this story of yours! :D
The characters, over all plot, story, settings, concepts, etc. I'm live with it all! In fact, it kind of makes me want to write something similar, but unfortunately I'm too busy with my own projects on the fanfic site to do that. :(
Bummer, but I take solace in this gem of yours. Please keep it up and know that this is one reader who is not going anywhere any time soon. ;)
June chapter 43 . 2/11
This story is still as wonderbarr as ever. It's been a while since I saw you post and it had been really incredible. Thank you for these wondeful moments with Lucille and Aleron.

Not too hasty to have her training with the other incubus but I love this story to the death. Even if I don't always review, know that people always follow you

You should publish on wattpad too ! There is a wondeful community with commentary possible on every section of your story. I think it's a great tool ! And people have such great humor on the internet sometimes.

Take care !
MadDan90 chapter 3 . 2/10
Just started reading this, but I gotta, NICE! ;)

It's keeping my attention and the characters are compelling. Needless to say, I'm now a fan. Will continue to stick with this one.

RK.2341 chapter 43 . 2/9
Umm this was one hell of a chapter! And one of the amazing moments of there I love you’s To each other overall I absolutely love this chapter like I do every chapter but update soon!
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 43 . 2/9
Thank you for the update and for sharing your story with us. I cant wait to see what happens next. Thankfully nothing bad has happened yet.
241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »