Reviews for Diabolic Lover
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 57 . 3/2/2019
I just got done reading your latest update and wanted to tell you it was another good chapter. I really like this story and cant wait to see where it goes. Thank you again for sharing your story with us.
Mad-Dan90 chapter 57 . 2/24/2019
Hey there! Sorry about the late review. Been a tad preoccupied on my end. Now then, let's get into it! :D

Well now, this was a rather interesting conversation they had. Lucille's father the Fallen Angel wanting to continue her training, but now we know it wasn't entirely altruistic. Of course, I had my suspicions about that, but it's nice to see my hunches verified. I mean, he seemed unusually pissed about the situation, and I figured that there had MORE to it than her training and concern as a father. Of which Pharzuph never struck me as having. Well, except that one time Aleron went nuts.

Of course, now that Lucille has the full story, she has every right to feel disgusted at things. Although, despite that, I personally feel that both her and Aleron are being hasty in stopping the training. Pharzuph may have had some ulterior motives, but that doesn't mean that he's wrong. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. I for one am still rooting for this wonderful couple. ;)

All in all, despite the short length of the chapter, it felt like a complete update without too many dangling threads. Only complaints I really have is the short length, referring to Fallen Angels as "demons", since technically ones like Pharzuph hardly seem like it, and of course, wanting more. Hehe. Oh, well. Still cool that you managed to get this update out so quickly. And right before work no less. Well done that. So this one gets an 8/10. Eager for the next chapter as always. :)

Darkangel Guard chapter 57 . 2/23/2019
As always, really great !
DG chapter 56 . 2/17/2019
You should publish on amazon You'd be fantastic !
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 56 . 2/10/2019
I just got done reading the latest update and wanted to tell you I liked it. While it might have been a wait for it I understand you cant rush a good story. I cant wait to see what happens next in this story and wanted to say I like the characters and storyline it is all quite interesting. Thank you again for sharing your story with us.
Mad-Dan90 chapter 56 . 2/10/2019
Hey there! Glad to see you update within a reasonable time frame. And yes, despite what you may think, within a month is reasonable. Especially when IRL is factored into the equation. ;)

I have to admit, Lucille's new group of friends has grown on me quite a bit, and like her I'm sorry to see them go. I was actually kind of hoping that she would be able to spend more time with him, but I guess that wasn't in the cards this time. Just glad Aleron was able to give her some last moments to have some goodbyes for them, and the door has been left open for their introduction again later on. Another bonus. :)

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, I totally relate to Lucille about being out of shape in this context. Although I would have figured all those times she had spent with Aleron would have helped develop her cardio and her stamina at this point. Heh. Oh, well. It was actually kind of funny to me, so I have zero complaints. :P

Well, glad to see that they returned home without incident, although the appearance of Lucille's dad made things more interesting. I would say it was surprising, but given the conditions of how they parted last time, I was somewhat expecting this. Also, why am I getting the image of Lucille becoming a sister-like figure to that female servant? It would certainly give that servant a break, and it would be to Lucille's benefit to start cultivating actual relationships with these servants. Looking forward to seeing that happen. :)

All in all, while the chapter was shorts, it was still sweet, and I thoroughly enjoyed the read. I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter, even if it does take a month. In the meantime, this one gets an 8/10 from me. ;)

LISA chapter 6 . 2/5/2019
Good
Estrellagrace chapter 7 . 2/2/2019
I love this story so far. Also, idk if it's just me, but your cover photo looks kinda like The Incredibles logo? Might just be my inner kid coming out, but that's what I saw haha. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 55 . 1/11/2019
I just got done reading the update and wanted to tell you I loved it. I think it is awesome that Lucille was lucky enough to get a demon like Aleron and that he goes out of his way to treat her good. It also appears that unlike most demons he loves Lucille and that is awesome to. Thank you again for sharing your story with us. I cant wait to see where their story leads.
Mad-Dan90 chapter 55 . 1/10/2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
Glad to see this updated. Truly. I am as invested in the relationship between Aleron and Lucille as anyone. :)

Now then, you did a good job in the beginning making me wonder if something unexpected was going to happen. What, with Lucille being unable to find Aleron in the crowd. Still, her being with her new group of friends helped to quell those concerns for a bit. Honestly, I was so happy for her to finally have a group of friends outside of her father's harem. Ones who more or less understood her from the transition point of view from Earth, to being in a relationship with a demon. I can see this bond lasting for a while too. Of course, this being an erotic story, my own wandered a bit and for a second I thought these drunken ladies might get a little bit "extra" friendly. Heh. But that was just my overactive imagination in play. Aided by your writing style. :P

Of course once again, your misdirection shines through in Lucille waiting for Aleron to return. For a second I thought something might happen, but it was just Aleron pulling a playful fast one like he once did when they visited Earth. At this point, it should be expected from him. As well as the HOT, and steam sec scene between them after so long of not having a full-on session. Whew! It was nice to see, that's for sure. It was also kind of funny how Lucille described herself as, "out-of-shape". But when you stop to think about it, it made a sort of sense, given recent circumstances.

Loved the little talk they managed to have in the afterglow of their love-making. Their feelings were laid bare (pun not intended), and they managed to clear the air even more. Truly, I loved that scene. It touched all the right feels and notes. Especially that nagging feeling from Lucille that brought on that conversation. Nicely done that. ;)

All in all, an enjoyable chapter, and a VERY welcomed return after the craziness of the holidays. I give this one a SOLID 8.5/10, and as always I am eager for more. Until then, take care of yourself and take it easy. :)

Guest chapter 54 . 12/27/2018
Please don't give up now! I can't bear the thought of never knowing what happens...
Guest chapter 54 . 12/13/2018
Hoping for an update soon! You can't stop now! :)
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 54 . 11/11/2018
I haven't been on for awhile and just got done reading the last few chapters. I wanted to tell you I liked it and it definitely has me wanting to read more. I cant wait to see what happens with Aleron and Lucille. I also cant wait to see if we find out more about Daisy and her demon. Thank you again for sharing your story with us. Looking forward to the next update as always.
Guest chapter 54 . 11/4/2018
Amazing work again. Good to hear about the planning. Next chapter soon please! X
Guest101 chapter 54 . 10/16/2018
just caught up to all these chapters and i'm luvin' it. Never thought i'd be into a story like this but like surprises. pleez keep it up! that party with the hot demon girls sounds wicked! must have more of those!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »