Reviews for Attraction
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
Cool story, loved the diversity. Fav character was Austin, lol. He was the nicest and stood up for everyone. Wish there were more people like him in real life.
capirkl chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Thank you for writing this story. Pretty much all romantic fiction that I find is about sexual relationships, not that I have a problem with those stories, but it is nice to find something different. I also closely relate to this story, I am asexual and I don't care for touch. It can be kind of scary to think I might spend the rest of my life alone, but I feel more hopeful afinding someone after reading this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
"Demisexual"

Not real.

"Homoromantic asexual"

You mean homosexual celibate.
Zaharia chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I read this by recommendation of a friend. I've been having similar... I still can't call them anything but issues, but my friend isn't the best at explaining things, he told me the word 'asexual' and gave me a list of links, stories, and web comics to read. I guess, thanks for writing this?
Kirihime chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
Best story ever! These two were absolutely adorably. This story is like the ultimate goal for relationships.
fuzzipueo chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
Thank you for writing this. It's so sweet. I look forward to more stories like this.
bombingjamie chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
I just wanted to say I absolutely love this story. I is like nothing I have every read before. It is truly inspirational.
Anon chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Awesome story.
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Wonderful work. Thanks for posting. The first chapter nearly threw me with all of the insensitivity, but it added another layer of complexity to your cast of characters. Solid piece of work. Good work on keeping diversity in the personalities of all the friends as well.