Reviews for All That Matters
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20
I could never trust them again... :(
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20
Can she be friends with Natasha? She was the only one who told her the truth... Really sad to think about.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19
Agh I can’t believe it! I feel so bad for Ashley.
Jamiek620 chapter 18 . 2/20
Love
Your story can’t wait for the next chapter pretty please update soon!
Neo Rulez chapter 18 . 2/19
Oh my gosh! I am totally hooked on to this story I want to read more
Neo Rulez chapter 17 . 2/19
I love this! It just keep getting good!
RainbowPearls chapter 18 . 2/19
Oh god! ! This was epic! ! Loved it dude! You can become a great author! I'm sure if you publish this story, it'd be the best seller! Seriously. :)
Please update soooon, pretty please. I seriously thought Valerie and Derek are somewhere connected but I couldn't get it.
Perfect it was. Seriously.
Again, very amazing story.
:) keep up the nice work.
dv36muskan chapter 18 . 2/19
I knew it!
DeliriousDreams chapter 18 . 2/19
aaaaah finally! the reveal I have been waiting for. ugh this was so good. So excited for the aftermath, please update soon! Loving this so so much
RainbowPearls chapter 17 . 2/12
I'm ready for the next chap! Please update soon. It was seriously very cool! Loved it! :)
DeliriousDreams chapter 17 . 2/12
Ooooh im so excited that we are finally getting to THAT part of the story. Can’t wait for the reveal. Awesome like always, update soon!
dv36muskan chapter 17 . 2/12
Why do I have a feeling that Val has some major role to play in the cause of the break up between Ashley and Derek? It is a very strong feeling.
Sparkle chapter 1 . 2/10
Entertaining intro.
amelia125 chapter 16 . 2/9
Just read all 16 chapters in one sitting, and it’s so good! I have a sinking suspicion that Valerie is the girl who Derek cheated with, I hope I’m wrong though.
DeliriousDreams chapter 16 . 2/9