Reviews for All That Matters
DeliriousDreams chapter 23 . 5/21
LOVE! Yass! My heart, I can’t. Please update soon, I can’t wait to read more. I love this story
Alexy chapter 22 . 5/7
Dont leave me hanginggggg! So sweet
Jamiek620 chapter 22 . 4/26
Update soon please!
RainbowPearls chapter 22 . 4/23
Awwwr! So sweet! Can't wait for next!
hannahward chapter 22 . 4/23
Aargh, you can't leave it there!
dv36muskan chapter 22 . 4/23
*prays* Oh God, make everything right again!
Me chapter 21 . 4/21
So, if some girl asks him to kiss him or have sex with him while being in a relationship, he will let her? Wow... That's something to think about.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/15
omg no no no! PLEASE update soon im dyingggggg i love this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1
Maybe she should give Derek a second chance, but not Valerie...
Alexsandra chapter 21 . 4/1
Shit shit shit, ashley you have to find him! My heart broke when i read derek's parents separated,and derek dont want to choose between them. That's exactly what i feel when my parents separated. Hell its hurts. My parents divorce totally change my life,my life is a shit now. Okay that is so out of topic. Anyway,they can't blame ashley and his brother for being like that right? But I guess ashley should go and find him.
Neo Rulez chapter 21 . 3/31
Wow, Derek left. I am still mad Derek though he should have pushed Valerie away when he kissed him, I am a little bit worried about him but not as much. Valerie is not a good friend, she should have told her friend she had feelings for her boyfriend instead acting on her own accord, even so, I understand when she was coming from.
DeliriousDreams chapter 21 . 3/31
I’m glad that the truth is finally out but the ending broke my heart a little:( she has to find him
dv36muskan chapter 21 . 3/31
NO DEREK NOOO
Alle chapter 20 . 3/29
You're not gonna abandon this story right?
dv36muskan chapter 20 . 3/22
This is such a complicated mess now. Besides, what did Derek mean when he said that Valerie wanted him to? Agh, the cliffhanger!
196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »