Reviews for Drabble Fiction
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 37 . 10/3
AND THEN YOU HAVE TO DRIVE TO WORK. Yeah I know this feeling and it sucks.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 36 . 9/15
This is all so true.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 34 . 8/19
These are really impressive! I’ve noticed they improved over time.

Playdate was creepy.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 27 . 7/22
THIS IS SO TRUE
Xarken chapter 28 . 6/25
Totally not getting a Kingdom Hearts vibe from the island description, not at all :P.
I know that feeling all too well though, so many things that need to be worked on -, and yet so many distracting things.
Ckh chapter 27 . 6/22
Well said. Finishing is often the hardest part of anything you try to do, especially when it comes to writing. A challenge to finish instead of to start. I like that sentiment.
Ckh chapter 26 . 6/18
"Content. I thought I could do content" - I'm using my creative license to interpret here, but the word content I think has a double meaning. While it literally means content - as in the content that the MC is producing - it also means the word "Content" - being satisfied with what one has done.

And we can see that this is clearly not the case here from the self doubt that plagues this flash fiction. I like it, this brutally honest reflection at ourselves. I really do.
Xarken chapter 26 . 6/17
SAME, SAME, SAME. LITERALLY ALL OF MY SAME. EVERY BIT OF IT.
Ckh chapter 1 . 6/12
Oof. You truly captured the majesty of spider webs there. Beautiful.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 2 . 1/5
A lot of people on this site can probably relate to this.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 1 . 1/4
I like this idea. It must be hard to write something that's exactly 100 words.

This kind of feels like a poem to me; it gives the same kind of imagery as a haiku.
FrimmerStarstone chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
This one is truly inspiring, I will now have to draw what you have put into my mind.
FrimmerStarstone chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
This one is truly beautiful, I loved it.
SovietSpaceDog chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
On the Horizon has to be my favourite of the collection so far, it's full of power but is thoughtful and composed at the same time. Or at least, that's what I felt.

I absolutely love these and hope you continue to update!
abdicated-which-means-I'm-gone chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
That was really good! I like the wording you used and the feeling and tone it gives.