Reviews for The Contract
WhiteEclipse21 chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
It turned out nicely! I am curious who is behind the whole "photo deal" and what Elna will think of them once she figures out. Can also see a very large tension between her and Sebastian. Wonder how long that will take before they both finally crack haha. Great story! Good to see you have returned
Mehuh chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
wait... What? This... this Noooo! Withdrawl! Oh this is such a wonderfully written story and I couldn't be the happier that I started this. Now I will eagerly await the next chapter. It is fantastic. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Mehuh chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
I am enamored. That is all.
Mehuh chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Aaaaaand... moment nearly ruined. Thanks Sebastian. She has to be reacting much differently to that comment. Booooo. *laughs*

But I do love how you are progressing with this story! Amazing! I am dancing in excitement over here. Bravo! *rushes to continue reading*
fanaserie chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Wow, that was a good chapter. I can't wait for the next update
Mehuh chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
This is definitely interesting. I am excited to be reading. Well written too.
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
MORE MORE PLEASE.
smrae chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Well done chapter! They have great chemistry and I'm curious to see who set that picture up. Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Great chapter. What did Tobias really find out and is Nico to blame for the picture?
Posh kimberlee chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
You did good , made up for your bad behavior Lolol jk . You gave us sexual tension , you gave us suspense and a new development in their relationship , it's always great when Sebastian sucumb to Elna . I wonder who's the culprit I don't think its Semira but who knows , looking forward to the next update glad you've gotten your inspiration back . Also I'm glad you're on wattpad too I love being able to comment each paragraph of a story it's so better that way because moods can change as you read and authors get a chance to see how their readers taking their story in , I was hoping you would venture there and I'm glad you did .
WhiteEclipse21 chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
Okay so. Finally got a chance to review since adult-fanfiction decided I couldn't over there. Your story is truly something I enjoy reading. I hope you continue to write it until the very end, or at least take a break to collect your thoughts. As for the characters. Both Elna and Sebastian have their corks and personalities. I am really curious about Sebastian's history though I feel like there has been some hints to it already. Hopefully your writing muse will continue on. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
joi chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
When can we expect more? I have been patient for more than a month...that's a lot for me. I can't wait for more. Please continue the story.
Michelle chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Love the story and the twist. Hope this story continues it is a great read. Sebastian needs to loosen up again. ;)
YeomanAtHeart chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
Hi there, I am a CEO. Like you, I came across this amazing story about one month ago. I could not stop reading it and read it all in one day-three sittings. I actually fell in love with Elna who I surmised was similar to Jay, the Author. I private messaged her and further discovered what an amazing person she is. Hundreds of thousands of words later, she is my girlfriend! I am the luckiest guy alive and I take full responsibility for the lull in her writing career. She will be back to write more about unexpected/unlikely love. We are both so happy to find this ourselves...on Fiction Press no less.

So, in summary, you are late ;-).
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
I only just discovered this story yesterday, but I have been unable to do anything other than read it. I have finished chapter 19 and now you may understand my dilemma. I need resolution! Don't you see the cruelty in withholding more from all of your dear readers?

Come back to us! Please!