Reviews for The Contract
Jester79 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Talk about dazed and confused. Poor girl doesn't have any idea what happens next.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Glad everything worked out! :)
Amazing chapter (three) :) I can't read the next one, though, because the formatting is pretty messed up for some reason. It's not just your story- quite a few seem to be like that. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I am so sorry you are being harassed- please don't let them stop you from writing this story! Unfortunately though the formatting looks like it got messed up somehow by fictionpress and it's pretty hard to read in this condition.
nion chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
That is horrible to hear, but still the story is awesome, please tell us where you will post it next so we can follow
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I've read stories with a lot of sexual content on this site so don't worry too much about that- it shouldn't be taken down. I will totally check for who plagiarised this. I'm sorry it's happened- my own story was stolen and posted on wattpad by someone so I know the feeling.
Great story so far :)
LOLFISH chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I really enjoy reading your story please do not delete it
Jester79 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Just started reading this today. I have enjoyed it so far and I'm sorry if you're catching crap on another site. I'm all for the "goodies" being included in these stories. So please don't delete them. There's a shit-ton on here that's pretty explicit so no worries. Looking forward to more.
PoshKimberlee chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
It is rated mature it would not be deleted . I was looking forward to your chapters . I'm going to check aff right now .
PoshKimberlee chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
You are such a good writer . The dialogue is great .im not a writer so I don't know how to give u constructive critism on how you write so bare with me . Im looking forward to more chapters and im upset that u left me wanting more I'm usually a picky reader. * heads up * I do get engross in stories lolol it's like watching a movie . I like Sebastian he is so rude and conniving .
PoshKimberlee chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
*disheartening* I used the wrong word lolol I feel so embarrassed . If you can delete please do lolol
Selice chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Whoa! I am in and can't wait to read more!
PoshKimberlee chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm hooked . But it's discerning that she would rather be a escort than tell her friends about her problems nor ask help from them .. Because of pride . Which is dumb cause she's an escort now . But I'm looking forward to more chapters
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9