Reviews for About me and you
sarehgol3 chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
Hi dear.
I just posted this comment on ch 16 and after that i found out that after posting it some of my sentences oddly have changed and are not understandable.
I dont know why this happend to my comment.
Any way i will post it again on chap 15.
Im new and i like ur story.
I really like light and happy stories so im going to follow u and ur stories.
And here there is some thing about Azira that im really mad about.
He just draged Alec all the way to another country and expected him to trust and marry him.
Without saying any thing in advance about his own problem and sectrt?
How does Alec suppose to trust him then?
I would be real mad at him for not saying any thing in advance if i were Alec.
What ever the reason might be doesn't matter.
He really owe a great apology to Alec.
The first person who didnt trust is Azira.
He didnt trust Alec to shair his secret with.
sarehgol3 chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Hi new and like ur story.i really like light and happy stories so im going to follow u and ur there is some thing about Aziea that im really mad just draged Alec all the way to another country and expect him to trust and marry him without saying any thing in advance about his own problem and sectrt? How does Alec suppose to trust him then?I would be real mad at him for not saying any thing in advance if i were ever the reason might be doesn't really owe a great apology to first person who didnt trust is didnt trust Alec to shair his secret with.
AnnabelleX2 chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
I'm still interested! Well, alecki should know now that Azira is not 'with' her. So maybe they can finally get thru all this! Update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Hey! Thank you for the next chapter, I hope that things will get normal now for Alecki and Azira 3
Looking forward to continuation ;3
Celestialuna chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Good chapter. Poor Alecki, so many secrets.
Celestialuna chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Ooh, nice cliffhanger! Good chapter.
Celestialuna chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Good chapter.
AnnabelleX2 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Poor Alecki! I hope everything gets worked out between them before everything gets more complicated! :)
t.r chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Ok so I will admit that it is a good thing that they are not getting married right away. They need some time to learn more about each other and strengthen their bond. But until they get their heads out of their butts then it will not happen.

Secondly Scott needs to treat Alecki better. If I was in Alecki’s place the first thing I would do, when I gain the power to, is exile the guy. There will be times when Alecki will need to make important decisions when Azira is not around and if Scott does not respect him enough when those times arises it spells disaster. He has had this attitude since Azira said Alecki is the one and it has nothing to do with the current political situation. Also do they not realize that Alecki is also a prince and that their actions may be causing a rift between the two countries? I am sure his over protective brothers and parents, when they find out that Alecki is not married yet, may be kind of very angry.

This would be a good time for Alecki to find his own niche in the country. I hope he is not going to be expected to sit around doing nothing once they are married. Will he go out and open a clinic or something. If not then he should just pack up his bags and tell Azira that when he has everything sorted out then he can come and see him and go home. (Personally that is what I would be doing at this moment in time)
Anonymous22222222 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I continue to like the direction (tension filled) that you're taking this story. The methods you used to add mystery was excellent. I like the setup you have of Azira's POV, but his displayed emotions didn't come through as clear for me( was he frustrated, annoyed, piqued-I only got ashamed, which was implied last chapter, I didn't see more added emotion to that). Even if his emotions were everywhere it would have been a great time to add in foreshadowing ( that can add tension...like Azira is pissed, then add a touch of him thinking about doing something about it). We readers would be left to guest if the rumors were the something or not ( with continual hints that the action is still coming).

As for Alecki, I love how you are showing a defeated and vulnerable side. It makes me want to cheer more for his HEA. I would love to see Alecki discover the mention warrior within.

I also love how the plot is thickening ( yay to misunderstandings).
Xander's character is very blank and I can't get a read of his intentions. My reasoning is based on his displayed obliviousness in the face of Alecki's turmoil. He could go either way ( over protective to the point of harm). It was nice to see him help Alecki but something isn't right when he didn't try to clear the confusion between Alecki and Azira.

The attitudes of Allison and Scott felt right in this chapter, although I would love to see their character development.

(Thoughts to chew on) The flow of this chapter wasn't all together there *not sure if it was betaed*. I read a ton of books and for me plot ( the telling of a good story) is everything. Unless its way out there I autocorrect as I read, meaning it doesn't bother me at all. But I will give advice to help you on your writing journey. When I write and something seems off, I take a day break and read an exceptional piece of writing then the next day read my own work from bottom to top, sentence by sentence. This helps you get out of the thinking pattern you wrote/thought in. Its tedious but it has helped me with my flow. For example it helps spot repetitions in words and sentences.

I hope this helps and I hope you'll keep writing, keep up the good work.
Anonymous22222222 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Yeah, I like it. Phrases like, 'I will never let you go' (which you could have some serious fun with)...does ring a mayday bell. Overall you did an excellent job pushing up the excitement/tension levels. What ran through my mind were the possible potential to have miscommunications and mistaken identities involved. I keep seeing Annex's people, out of lack of information and pre-built misconceptions, isolating Alecki, accidentally. It would be great to witnesses a stronger, smarter, and fiercer Alecki emerging to rule Annex with sass and wit, after going through such ridicule/battle (political). I loved that Alecki stood his ground in this, because it helped build up his character, which was going one dimensional. I would love to see a stubborn yet begging Azira though. Nothing says whipped than a man put in his place by his bearer. But nothing says strong than a bearer who pushes gently with a firm hand, to encourage his mate's own growth.

With the threat of the other kingdoms, vying for Annex support, I wonder if you will include a political divide (dissenters) that will want a push for limited bearers right (it would be an excellent chance to see Alecki's bearer and Azira's relationship develop) . Once again, seeing a fierce Alecki put them in their place would be awesome.

(With Scott's involvement) I felt Azira was treated more as a child, which I felt is warranted, because as a ruler of many people, it was irresponsible to forget there was a plan in place. It was even worst not to communicate it to Alecki. This is a great time to explore Azira's need to grow as a king (who should be three steps before everyone) and Alecki's involvement to strengthen him, in his weaken (a.k.a..pointing out his faults). I baby should definitely come into a family built on a steady foundation of trust, not secrets.

What would be funny is finding out that Scott is a bearer, disguised as a non-bearer. It would be awesome, if Azira's brother (in law) pursue Allison as well.

Just throwing out some ideas/twists to keep your mind pumping. I love your writing. Keep up the good work.
marginal-utility chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Damn, a plot! :)
Roger Jaminson chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Azira is king! There are some secrets he'll have. Alecki is being immature for thinking life with Azira was gonna be perfect.
I also dont see where this sudden passion for a public marriage came from. I want to slap Alecki. Still love him though.
Anonymous22222222 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
I would love to see an amnesia Alecki and a sassy one too. I think it would be great to see Alecki sprain an ankle (a bit) just running for his life...and fearing something, just to have Azira to the rescue with a bridal or fireman carry to safety (main focus- seeing how both characters handle pain or a bad occurrence).

(Thoughts to chew on) Views about Azira and Alecki relationship, that have cause me to abandon great stories: the lack of conflict, and the lack of character contrast. For this chapter even though it is a filler, the second half was my favorite, because their was contrast in opinions and attitude. Fluffy moments are sweetest with foreshadowing of something complicated to come or at the end. Alecki and Azira relationship after the get together have been smooth sailing (which i'm all for). Major things that Alecki is concern with are easily solved, no careful work out (which could lead to great sexual tension from frustration). (Those are thoughts to chew on, while you decide on the next exciting plot-conflict, increase tension (sexual), contrast)

Overall, I think you are doing a nice job with your story (I still love your story, so you must be doing something right...). Sometimes taking time to write can be a good thing (that's how new ideas come). If anything I'll push you to walk around for inspiration (people watch, read other stories, or have a cuppa).
Celestialuna chapter 12 . 11/30/2014