Reviews for About me and you
DarkxWriter chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
About time, I waited all week for this update, sorry for the lack of reviews, I love this story :)
Anonymous22222222 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
I hope Alecki will at least give Azira the chance to court him. That would be the best way to get to know him. As for the wolf, I'm thinking its Azira. Unless, using foreshadowing, it's someone from a rival territory against bearers' rights. It definitely could get messy if Alecki is kidnapped, but it would be really nice to see Azira in action while he does a rescue.
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
If the wolf is Azira: Yay!
If its not Azira: oh no!
Strangerk9673 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
I think I'm going to get a heart attack just by reading one word of this story.I anticipate reading this every time I see a new update.
AnnabelleX2 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Glad Azria was able to explain his self. Hopefully the wolf will be nice or could it possibly be the king? Update when you can! :)
ASilverSpoon chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I still remember Alecki talk to Allison... the same girl Scott referred to. Wonder what that was about? Hmmm... This was cute. Written in Elliot's point of view, the chapter really proved the love Elliot had for Alecki. I wait patiently.
ASilverSpoon chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Omg! I have risen from the dead! Call the ABC channel! ASilverSpoon is not dead! I'm wondering. The women, who was Alecki's secretary, said that she saw Elliot as some criminal. How could that be if Grand is most likely the king Azira Dragons (Never mind, he is the king)? Why would a king give off that kind of vibe? Was his childhood like the similar to Spartans, where every boy had to prove their worth? A lot of speculations...
ASilverSpoon chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
What the hell just happened! Call 911! This just raised by cholesterol to an all time high! Think I'm having a heart att-
ASilverSpoon chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
YES! More Elliot and Alecki interaction. The sacrifice worked! Disclaimer: ASilverSpoon did not sacrifice anything in any way or form and has not and will do so. Short review 'cause I just wanna read the next chapter already.
ASilverSpoon chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Damn. Dragons is a military man. Grand has some competition! Wait... what if they're the same man! The only evidence to support this is the fact that Grand knew about the invitation. Then again, Grand could be some servant for the king, and that's the only way he knew. Hehehe. I hope that I'm annoying you 'cause I'm so far behind. I'm catching up though. No worries. I'm so tempted to skip ahead right now though. I shall not! My honor will stay intact.
ASilverSpoon chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
What?! I'm back! I know. I know. This inconsistency must have you rolling your eyes... I'm not going to dish out any excuses other than the given that I am lazy. Dude! A letter from Azira Dragons! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Just like a certain Toostie commercial narrator once said, "The world may never know!" *Imagine this in a deep, and creamy voice and it'll be more... I can't think of the word to describe this.* Got off subject. Anyway, on to the next chapter.
Anonymous22222222 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Excellent chapter, love Elliot's point of view. Hot hazel nut chocolate and a cuddle under a fleece blanket while reading a good book, always cheers me up.
Celestialuna chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Kissing up is good, awesome chapter!
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Its good to see things from Elliot's point of view.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
a week. i'll die t_t LOL good job i liked this one!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »