Reviews for About me and you
AnnabelleX2 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Ah ha, the king! Well, holing Alecki will let him explain & maybe he wont act to 'hard to get', lol! Can't wait to see what happens! ;)
jessicas favorite stories chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
update soooon!
Birgitte chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Really good story. I'm lokning forward to an update
Celestialuna chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I knew it, I think some groveling is in order! Good chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
You had a note in chapter 2 that said Elliot and Azira are not the same person, so I'm a little confused...

Anyways, even if it was a misunderstanding, Alecki was right to get angry after hearing that that girl was in Elliot's room waiting for him. The guy has done nothing but lie/deceive Alecki from the start, so it wouldn't be a surprise to find out he already had a partner/mate and is having affairs left and right. It's good that Alecki has self-respect and would never be a home-wrecker.
spcecse7 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Please oh please please update soon I can't wait to see what happens next. And yay I'm so close to figuring it out grrrrr...please I need more.
myrt chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
It's a nice story. Very entertaining. :) This chapter seemed a bit like a filler so I hope to read soon about their upcoming confrontation.
AnnabelleX2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
That is true & we must have drama, lol! Well, I guess 'Elliot' has come to 'swoon' Alecki, this should be interesting! Update as soonas you can, please! ;)
Lilly316 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Lovin' this story so far :)
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
"Marking their territory with heavy loads of slobber!" love that line :) .
Anonymous22222222 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Your story is awesome, the suspense keeps getting better. I love the whole concept. Keep up the good work.
anari chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Alecky is adorable like a hissing cate.
Vivus chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Really love this story. Can't wait to read what happens next!
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Noooo, can't wait 7 days. How about a small chapter in 3 days?
Celestialuna chapter 7 . 10/20/2014