Reviews for About me and you
7nod chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Weekly updates please I love this story :-D
spcecse7 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
*jumping up and down waving hand in air* I VOTE FOR WEEKLY cuz I HAVE to know what happens next. Oh btw just a quick thing after the line breaker you used Azira instead of Elliot then you switched back to Elliot. Is Azira or Elliot his nickname? And when Emma rushed in you said Elliot's friend rushed in. Please don't hate me for pointing those out just confused me a bit on the azira and Elliot thing. Please don't hate me cuz I'm not flaming because I love your stories : D
Yandra chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
hmm the only comment I have is that you are using two different names for the same character: Elliot and Azira
DarkxWriter chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Love it just as much and cannot wait for an update :)
Sexy Pirate chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Please make more. Is Alecki going to somehow get bonded to the king!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So glad you finally posted the sequel:D happy that we are going to get a glimpse of Aiden and Zero as parents and grandparents. Hope to see Zero soon. Keep writing.
Marisa Chuikova chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying this story so far! The only thing I can say is, well, I immensely enjoyed "About me and you," and I know that you will too :P

Please keep reading, reviewing, following, and supporting nekohime and her works!

Sincerely,
Marisa Chuikova
Editor
spcecse7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Yay I can't wait for more. I'm so excited for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Hey, it's Guest. I barely remembered that i never sent that idea. Or did i? I remember almost doing it and then someone came and i was clicking on the exit tab like my finger was having a mini seizure. I'm liking the improvement. Not saying that Between You and Me was bad, but as my English teacher use to say, "There's always room for improvement." I like the obvious plot going in here. Only the first chapter and we already know it's probably going to be about the possible war and finding his love. Talking about love, i squealed like a pig in mud when Aiden was mentioned. I know Zero was mentioned indirectly, but it was still so cool to hear them out. I hope you bring them out more... you know, so we can see how adult Aiden and Zero havr matured into parents. Oh my Jesus and Lord. I just realized that Aiden starts with an A and Zero with a Z. I don't know if you did that on purpose where you gave them names that start with A and Z cause there on the opposite ends of the alphabet. You tell me.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9