Reviews for Sex, Love & Elevators
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 6 . 4/4/2020
I guess I'm just going to read all your stories one by one haha :') But hey, I like this one a lot too- and there's some cross over! Anyway, chemistry is great here and I can't wait to read more.
KarasunoFan chapter 6 . 9/13/2019
I didn't like it...I LOVED IT!

For now I think I am team James, eager to see more of thid dynamic with Daniel
KarasunoFan chapter 5 . 5/22/2019
Thrilled with the updates! So happy you've committed to finishing :)
ConfigurationSpace chapter 5 . 4/24/2019
Beyond general character development, you seem to be particularly good at writing character relationships and interactions, so kudos! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this story.
Ivy Rosethorn chapter 5 . 3/26/2019
continueeeeeee i love itttt
Blackdraumdancer chapter 5 . 3/24/2019
Whoa, so much tension. Thank you for the update, and writing this in general :) looking forward to the next chapter. These two in the same room promises to be very juicy :
KarasunoFan chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
OOooooh I am super intrigued by Daniel!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
Love it! Please update soon x
alchem chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
Great restart of the story. Thank you for sharing.
KarasunoFan chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Interested in seeing where your muse takes you this time. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Blackdraumdancer chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Looking forward to explore where you're going with this :)
Lafleurpreferee chapter 2 . 10/1/2018
You’re absolutely allowed to do what you want with your stories! I liked the original chapters and I’m looking forward to giving the rewrite a chance. Thanks for being honest and instead of just canning the whole thing, taking it on and making it what you want it to be. Can’t wait for more chapters!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
When's the next chapter omggg
RosesAndWriting chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
That ending was hilarious, good job.
Lafleurpreferee chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Story has me hooked! Can't wait to read what happens next- Rhys is so hot then cold, it's funny but kind of relatable.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »