Reviews for Sex, Love & Elevators
Yuki4879 chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
When I read that quote I started screaming in joy that you used that, I scared my boyfriend on accident haha love this story as well especially the background of the characters :) I hope Rhys can help Daniel open up and trust him to be more dependent as well as open to him
AJ chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
I have a feeling that Rhys's mom and her will get into a fight if they ever see each other again. If they do and Daniel is around, he might come in and save Rhys from that situation.
Cheerqueenforever chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Omg! I love it! Update soon
Jester79 chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
Great updates. I absolutely love that movie it's one of my favorites. I really hope James tells Lisa how he feels, but not blurt it out. Hopefully he'll use a little finesse.
RosesAndWriting chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
Finally, James is going to admit his love! And we must find out more about Daniel.
Cheerqueenforever chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
Ahahahahah dying of laughter! Love it update soon x
AJ chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
It would be sweet if Rhys goes to the reunion and Daniel tags along just to be like her rock. She really needs one. Hope she continues to be more opened to him in the future chaps.
AJ chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
I so hope Daniel is tagging along with Rhys if she ever plans on going to the reunion. Wonder what will happen then.
AJ chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Best friendship goal: Be like Rhys and Lisa XD
AJ chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I feel for Rhys when it feels like the universe just hates you. I know that feel, girl!
AJ chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Aw Rhys and her dad are sweet together -
Oh dear. Daniel is in for an ear full...
RosesAndWriting chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
I love this story. Those two are just so interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Great chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
No kidding. The conversation is going to get very interesting. LOL
RosesAndWriting chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
That's awesome. That's the best way to end that chapter. Holy cow.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »