Reviews for Waves
JoshFisher chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The ending felt a bit rushed.
jrwils628 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Not a bad story, just wasnt for me. The ending did feel a little bit rushed, and i feel like you should add more detail about why Taylor is mad at her parents. I felt like that was unclear.
Nathan219 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
The only problem I see is that their relationship seems a bit rushed.
msfoxycomets chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I agree with Jackie's critique. It does seem like a rushed relationship with a lot of information being revealed pretty fast. Take some time to develop their relationship.

Also - I'm not sure many girls would meet a guy alone at a deserted lake after just meeting them...no matter how cute they are, haha.

But - I do like how realistic your dialogue is! It read very much like two teenagers talking! Nice work!
laurendiebert chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I love the last sentence. And I love how the story goes. I find that when I find stories like this I can't put them down. Great job, Jess!
David Riegle chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I'd like to see more to this story no major mistakes so good
JoshuaMabus chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I really like your story it has a great plot. another thing I like about your story is that it kinda relates to teenage girls today.
BarrenChasm chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
So it is very quick paced, I would say too much possibly. The storyline could do better with more time to better develop the characters. The way you tried to put all of the information you wanted to share without letting the reader infer for themselves makes it seem a bit awkward and not overly realistic. I do like your characters and plot I just feel as though they deserve more development.