Reviews for Lovers & Friends
Veil of Petals chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Cute start :) Love the author/character banter. lol. Thanks for adding my stories to your faves! I'm interested to read more of this!
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
Why can't this stupid little motherfucker just die already? For crying out freaking loud! Can somebody please put a bullet in Jason's brain? Please? Thank you! Anyway, loved it. Please update soon! Please! With Oreo ice cream (if I remember correctly that's one of your favorite flavors) on top! P-p-p-pwease Rosie? And now I sound like a needy little five year old...
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Hi! First off I always love the author's notes. I could somewhat visualize Trey attempting to twerk...it was terrifying. Second, I could've sworn all of Trey's s9iblings were younger than he is! These siblings of his are incredibly confusing. Third, I swear if Jason comes back I'm gonna have a conniption! I'm sick of that stupid little mother fucker! Oops! Maybe I should stop cursing so much... Anyway loved it! Please update soon, or I may cry! Just kidding! Or am I? Hahaha I'm so weird. :)
RamenNoodlesX chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Interesting! Hope to read more! :D!
Justsimplyme123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Love it! How old is clarity and how old is trey?
SophieBeaLouise chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Aw this is awesome! I'm in love with Trey and all of the characters :) This is great! :)
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Aww Trey is so sweet I could eat him! I'm not going to though because cannibalism is bad. Quick query: What the heck are boyfriend jeans? Anyway loved it! Please update soon!
Angelxoxo8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Its obvious that the reunion was with Trey. That was so predictable. Update soon!