Reviews for The Galactic Bride
ShinyRock chapter 35 . 11/16/2017
ahhh the bitter-sweet ending.
Would have been funny if Po was not joking but eh that's mostly just me imagining the MC blushing so red their face resembles a tomato and the fact that would be hilarious.
Wonderful story, made the ridiculously-human-aliens actually feel alien if oddly homogeneous.
ShinyRock chapter 26 . 11/16/2017
Twenty-sex... Really? I mean really?
Good story but that is a terrible pun.
Just the worst. Also strikes me that aliens would not know what the phrase 'loose cannon' means as it is a nautical reference to cannons being tied in place on wooden sailing ships so as to not roll around and change the ship's center of gravity (old-time-y cannons being really fething heavy) this possibly causing a ship to list dangerously, or even ramming through the hull as the ship tilts in the waves.
This is a term they would not understand simply because it is a cultural artifact.
So the minister should have no idea what that means unless she had someone research terms used on Terra.
ShinyRock chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
This story is interesting and quite well written. I am reminded of Magical Girl Policy, or Nowhere Island University by the mix of extremely-campy story concepts, and realistic believable characters. It's a hard mix to pull off but you do it well.
i prune chapter 26 . 6/21/2016
Chapter Twenty Sex? xD
KingGigasmon chapter 35 . 9/15/2015
Wonderful story! Gripping, tragic, sweet at times and always entertaining!
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 35 . 5/29/2015
Really enjoyed the story. It's like the Hunger games except with sex, bikinis and aliens. I loved the story twists as they always made me unsure of what the characters would do. Once again, loved it!
Luminariel chapter 35 . 1/16/2015
This definitely deserves a sequel :)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
I liked the entire story... a bit too soon with hunger games still popular, and I hope you'll revisit the second half and deepen the characters a tad but all in all, I might read it again sometime!
Sayuri Lapis chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
good so far.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
Loved it very reminisent of the hunger games (not a bad thing) but with more oppai. 9/10 would read again. Btw ambiguas ending is ambiguas