Reviews for Burning Trilogy Book 1: Burning Secrets
Nessie Regen chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
Great job, again! Great edits, I can't remember any grammar mistakes, and I like the plot progression. Keep writing!
Nessie Regen chapter 22 . 2/16/2015
Great job, as usual! I still love the story, and it just seems to be getting better...

I found a couple of grammar mistakes, but I couldn't tell you where they were, because they were so minor (plus, I read from chapter 18 or 19, so there were very, very few).

Well done, and keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapters!
Nessie Regen chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
That author's note...bleh.

But great job, otherwise! I love this story, and always have.

One little note: I found a few tense switches in there. You accidentally switched to the present tense and back, but the story was still understandable and great. That little grammar thing I have found in almost every story I've read.

Besides that (and your slightly sadistic note (; ), I loved it, as per usual. And I would accept that Christmas present early... Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Meanie. That's unfair. At the best part... Why don't you just post it all at once? What sort of Christmas present is this? As you can tell, I think you did the suspense too well (writers can be mean because we have the rights) and the plot buildup was amazingly good. It's going to be really really good after this. Please before Christmas. Not like you're going to listen. Oh well. I'll wait.
Nessie Regen chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Yay! Another chapter! To be honest, I'd been waiting for this. With bated breath.

Just a side comment: what happened to Leo's siblings? They supposedly followed the group, yet we have not heard much, if anything, of them since.

Great job, as usual; I still love the story!

Keep writing!

Raine
Nessie Regen chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Great chapter, yet again!

It was a bit confusing to follow Blight's thought process this time. Maybe my mind is jut moving slowly, though. Also, when the Mystical Mob leaves, Blight says that the man's coat would haunt her, yet I really didn't pick up any overwhelming emotion during the actual event. The men were also...they didn't act like they had minds at all. Maybe that was purposeful, but it kind of confused me. A bit more explanation was needed, probably. Also, why was Leo's dad dead? And where would they be taking his mom?

Other than my questions, I still live the plot, and your characters as well. Great job, and keep writing!

Raine
Nessie Regen chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Nice chapter! I love the new developments, and am interested to hear the story behind Flame's powers. Great job, and I can't wait for chapter four!
Nessie Regen chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Nice chapters so far!

I also wondered about the name, so thanks for clearing that up. The backstory was developed well, and I liked seeing how Blight felt about people, events, and places. Her voice is very unique and recognizable, and I can't wait to see where this goes next, and more of her backstory.

Good job! The character development is good, and I can't wait to see where your plot takes us next!
friederike.geissler.3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I liked your story so far.
But there are a few thgings I wonder about, like for example your three heroines talents spread not to far. They seem to have all some kind of mind power as third gift, isn't that somewhat boring? Wat about a practical gift like repairing vehicles or finding metal objects in the garden :)
Finally I wonder at Blight's name if her siblings are named Fire and Ice; I'd rather expected something like Night, you see ;)