Reviews for Blame It On The Strawberries
Best Roomie Ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh my gosh! This story was so cute! I love how sarcastic Gin is and the banter between Gin and Alex is adorable! I was so mad when that blonde came into the picture though! I verbally complained to my roommate when that happened, I was so mad! But yay! They ended up together forever! Or well...at least a month or two...high school relationships am I right?
Cheistine chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This was a phenomenally cute short story! I loved the little back and forths that the main characters would have; Gin's conflicted emotions about the little red fruit was also quite adorable. Thank you for sharing this on Fiction Press
DenimKitty chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Really cute :)
Conflictresolution chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Brilliant chapter. I really like it; the banter really adds to the cuteness and, the description tugs at the hearts. Alex is sweet, and Gin is even sweeter. Another thing that most people wouldn't appreciate but the way each segment stops tidily makes it easier to read. I have nothing bad to say - this is not a cliché love story.
Risa9559 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awww, it's so cute
thatboringgirl95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Aw... So cute. I don't normally read oneshots but the title caught my attention and I couldn't help but read it. I swear I'm a hopeless romantic... At first, I thought you weren't going to name the characters and I felt a pang of disappointment but then you did and I was happy again. I wish there was a little bit more between Gin and Alex near the end but it was alright. The only thing that bothered me really was that when they were flirting, Alex all of a sudden went so serious and then they were dancing. I just got a little confused as to why he got all serious and then admitted his feelings to her. Aside from that, it was good.