Reviews for Mysterious Marriage
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 19 . 6/23
So I loved this story, it was so good, and sweet, and wonderful. Really, your writing is well done, and the plot is fantastic.

I also love that the most recent chapter almost feels like an ending, so I won't be stuck on edge too bad while we wait for the next chapter. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 17 . 6/23
I can think of nothing to say other than I am so sorry for your loss. That sounds like a nightmare.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 16 . 6/23
Hmm, how old? I'd guess early adulthood? Somewhere between 20 and 38? (Which I know is a big range, but yeah...)

I know 20 seems like a low guess, since you're married, but I got engaged at 19 and married at 20! :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 15 . 6/23
God David is such a dick. Just, ugh, hate him, hope she presses charges.

I'm so glad Tate told her! I hope they decide to marry for real. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 14 . 6/23
I betcha they adopt Lily and Luke.

Also, "I have to go to the restroom", very smooth Tate. Subtle.

They're so never getting divorced, omg.

Wait- I didn't mean because they're not married! No!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 7 . 6/22
Okay, gonna say, I really wish that last bit had been from his perspective! Why did he say leave? OMG has he never worked through an argument with someone? What? What what?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 6/22
Okay so I prefer to read stories that are already completed, but I found yours and the summary and first chapter are both so intriguing!
noodle chapter 19 . 3/23
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL
Shailaputri chapter 19 . 2/20
Good you said Ryan became an important character. Let these two get married at first :)
slcjnk2008 chapter 19 . 1/18
I really need to re-read this from the beginning because it's just that good and this chapter was so nail biting good as well. I look forward to seeing what happens next for all of them including Ryan, so until then, I'll be here waiting for more. - Shelley
invisiblemirage chapter 19 . 1/16
Loving this chapter! I'm so glad they're back together and I am so glad Ryan didn't turn out to be evil! I will admit, you had me going for a moment. This was a really good chapter, had me on the edge of my seat this whole time!
Chimel321 chapter 19 . 1/15
Oh gosh , pls don't leave me hanging, continue the story. It was amazing. Great job.
hannahward chapter 19 . 1/12
Wow! I've just read the entire story to here and I love it! It was so well some and gradual and realistic the way you wrote them falling in love. I really enjoyed it :)
Katja de Vries chapter 19 . 1/11
Awesome chapter as always. I can't wait to read some more!
Elle Winters 9 chapter 19 . 1/11
Love how you update so quickly. Great story! Ryan is amazing! Hope there a sequel with him when this is all done!
220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »