Reviews for Mysterious Marriage
slcjnk2008 chapter 20 . 4/21
I will always wait for your stories, you're a wonderful storyteller and writer.
How wonderful you now have Micah and how happy I am for you and your Rainbow baby sharing that kind of special love.
Thank you so much for sharing this story and Micah with us readers.
Shelley
alchem chapter 20 . 4/15
Thank you for sharing this story. Looking forward to the next chapter as life allows and the muse moves you.
Noodle chapter 20 . 3/26
IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED! AND CONGRATS ON YOUR SECOND CHILD 3 I will always be here to offer love and support! And another amazing chapter as always! Can't wait for the next one 3
luckybrains chapter 20 . 3/26
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you and your family.

Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see what Tate has in store and how Amilee will react. Is it a surprise wedding?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 20 . 3/25
Ahhhh! So glad that the story is updated and so happy with it! I reread the whole thing so that I didn’t forget anything and so far it has been fantastic. I love Lee and Tate, both are such loveable characters. It’s amazing to see everything work out for them and I can’t wait to read their wedding!
LoveDenied chapter 20 . 3/25
Congratulations on your baby boy! And thanks for continuing the story. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you finish it up.
RealStar chapter 3 . 3/23
I think Mc Donald's will sue me for using this but I am loving it.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 19 . 6/23/2017
So I loved this story, it was so good, and sweet, and wonderful. Really, your writing is well done, and the plot is fantastic.

I also love that the most recent chapter almost feels like an ending, so I won't be stuck on edge too bad while we wait for the next chapter. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 17 . 6/23/2017
I can think of nothing to say other than I am so sorry for your loss. That sounds like a nightmare.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 16 . 6/23/2017
Hmm, how old? I'd guess early adulthood? Somewhere between 20 and 38? (Which I know is a big range, but yeah...)

I know 20 seems like a low guess, since you're married, but I got engaged at 19 and married at 20! :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 15 . 6/23/2017
God David is such a dick. Just, ugh, hate him, hope she presses charges.

I'm so glad Tate told her! I hope they decide to marry for real. :)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
I betcha they adopt Lily and Luke.

Also, "I have to go to the restroom", very smooth Tate. Subtle.

They're so never getting divorced, omg.

Wait- I didn't mean because they're not married! No!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
Okay, gonna say, I really wish that last bit had been from his perspective! Why did he say leave? OMG has he never worked through an argument with someone? What? What what?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Okay so I prefer to read stories that are already completed, but I found yours and the summary and first chapter are both so intriguing!
noodle chapter 19 . 3/23/2017
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL
227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »