Reviews for Div47 Forgotten inTime
Chas le dog chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
What a cool story I loved theway Druitt got what was coming to him BUt the story of th ePrince's death is highly suspicious
SOpris14 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
I really liked your story very much! I love the happy ending and... I will miss Toni:)
Seriously,Jes,think about a book,at least, if not to a movie ... Excellent written!
Lunachas chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Wow! Good theory about Druitt being a Royal Bastard and glad Tony didn't abandon Jon
Thnx for making sure he was goin to be taken care off
SOpris14 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Another brilliant chapter!I am extremely excited and can't wait to read the next one!
Lunachas chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
The plot thickens loving this a bit of fact mixed into a rivetting murder trail
SOpris14 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I traveled these days and I had time to read chapter 8 and reread several passages from other chapters. I like the fact that mystery is not going be solved too easily, and, honestly, this story would be a great movie - excellently written, clever and well documented! More chapters please!...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Loving the way story twists back and forth
Lunachas chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Good chapter but worried about what's going to Jon
SOpris14 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Great chapter! Really enjoying the story line! Nice plot twist,didn't expect that!
Lunachas chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Wondered what had happened to Percy Image of nurse on chair very amusing Good Chapter
Just need to speed them up
SOpris14 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Brilliant! This is a dense,highly detailed chapter! I enjoyed immensely reading CH6!
Don't have to say that I can't wait for the next chapter...:)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Stop ending mid-case Its driving me nuts Please update soon I'm gripped
Lunachas chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Another stonking chapter on the edge of my seat waiting for next installment
SOpris14 chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Total unexpected twist!I don't know much about the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamlyn - I think I read something (the Brothers Grimm?) - so, for me, this chapter is very interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
You can almost hear the music.