Reviews for Sonata in F Minor
Lolitroy chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
I read this in one sitting.
Don't really like smut, but I read yours. You don't just write mindless sex, and that's what makes it pleasant to read. I feel like I'm still reading about Elise and Eliott, which by the way are this year's OTP for me so far :D

You have me completely hooked. Please do update!
Sherry chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
10/10 for creative use of the eggplant emoji.
OhKai chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
elise is not going to think about what others think right?
i mean harry is an ass too lol
i just hope harry finds it ASAP, so it will get right at his face ... he annoys me now
isn't it interesting when i used to ship both of them? haha
botherthebee chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
"the cookie-cutter golden boy, corrupted by the sins of my flesh" oh shit that's good, this chapter though, daaaaaamn.
happysally chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Finally got time to catch up. Oh my goodness, I loved the parts of the story from Elliot's POV, completely adorable, I love him.
I hope now he knows about Harry that he won't feel back about liking Elise so much. And I really hope that's where he's heading after he stormed out of the gym.
I totally get that Harry and Elise aren't really in a relationship, but I don't think Harry should be keeping his plans to be with Kelly from her. That's not really fair on Kelly either.
I'm 100% team Elliot!
Can't wait for an update!
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Reaching the end of this chapter, you've convinced me to add this to story alert. The narrative is really strong, and so early on in your piece, it's quite an accomplishment.
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This chapter is written extremely well. Which is actually kinda rare.
happysally chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
I was going to wait until I had caught up to review again, but this chapter was sort of completely adorable.
Elise and Elliot are really adorable when they're together and it is so refreshing to have a female protagonist who isn't ashamed of her sex life.
This chapter also changed my view of Harry... I don't feel like he had right to get mad.
Gonna read the rest now! :)
happysally chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is a really good opening chapter. It sets up the storyline very well and introduces Elise as a very interesting protagonist.
I'm really excited to read the rest!
OhKai chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
oh well he still hung over kelly
that's disappointing . harry is such a dumbass lol
elise doesn't need a guy like him ugh it makes me mad lol elliot needs to move ASAP, so it will punch right at harry's face
botherthebee chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
I love the monologue at the beginning of this chapter! ️️
botherthebee chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
I love this chapter 3 so cute omg.
botherthebee chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Going back and rereading & I love it still.
Sherry chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
oooh i just found this! i love it!
botherthebee chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Ahhhhh I want to see what happens, update soon!