Reviews for The Secret
Grimnir Esjay chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
A nice sister to sister talk on their "problems" somewhat heartwarming especially when you see it as the calm before the storm
Grimnir Esjay chapter 15 . 10/29/2018
Both sides seem to be right in their own way and logically Uta's suggestion doesn't seem to be that wrong if you compare it to what Kaori and Aito's situation to be honest
Grimnir Esjay chapter 13 . 10/26/2018
been a while since I was able to give this a review and I have to say this story is getting more and more interesting. Especially the plot twists in the previous chapter and the change of PoV from Aito to Kaori is refreshing to read as well, and I find it amusing that it was Uta of all people who saw them, looks like things might go downhill from here.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 2 . 8/25/2018
That was somewhat fast, though this was somewhat refreshing to read as most stories tend to focus on the build up rather than the relationship as a whole, I'll look forward to the next chapter.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Interesting start, the popular girl and the loner as the main couple. I'll look forward to seeing how this will work out for the two later on gotta admit though Kohaku sure is contradictive he tries to avoid Kaori and yet ends up helping her out with her Fanclub issue.
Kiento21 chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
That was a beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. :D. Great job 10/10
Luminariel chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
Good ending :)
Loving the tie in with triple L
JJudkins chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Inoue came across as a bitch, I thought, listening and spreading rumors, acting as if Izumi doesn't deserve a second chance. I hope more is written about Izumi.