Reviews for High school with Heroes
southcoastdragon chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
This story is so good, I like the Avatar reference in there as well. Keep it up man, this story is turning out to be pretty good!
Characters-Blog-101 chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Hello! Your prologue really drew me in to want to read more! (You might want to correct the typo in the chapter name though.) I'm really curious to read more, but at the moment it is really difficult to read. The first thing I noticed upon starting on chapter 1 after the prologue was that your story really needs some spacing between certain things. Usually there is a new line for each person when they speak. If they speak more than one line after a sentence describing something else that happens inbetween, you can stay on the same paragraph until someone else talks or until someone else does an action that leads to them talking.

Also, if you separate your lines a bit more and explain some actions of the different characters as they're talking, it will give them each more individual personalities and help to tell your readers who is talking. It doesn't have to be anything extreme or all the time, just little things like the occasional smile, nod, shrug of the shoulders, frown- stuff like that.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I really like how Jake has different names depending on the element he controls and how the elements talk to him. Aside from some grammatical errors here and there, your writing and style is pretty cool. :)