Reviews for The Ex Games
Red chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
heal me forever chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was Awesome! :D great job :) loved all of them!
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I. Love. This. Story. It's so funny and heartwarming at the same time. I like how both characters had flaws and they both got mad and the supporting characters were so funny.

Plus, as a fellow ABC (American-Born-Chinese) lots of love for Evelyn. I just never really see stories with Asian main characters so it's nice to read a really good one.
jean swift chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Awwwww, loved how you wrote it, explained each person's side and their anger at each other while still keeping the romance alive!
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
First off-the summary definitely caught my attention. And it applied so well. Your one-shot made me smile so many times, and I am so, so thankful for that. You wrote these characters so well, especially the narrator. She is so well-developed and well-flawed (Can that be a thing? She has flaws that make her genuine and still likable. Someone I would root for endlessly). I love that she is Asian; it’s not often on FP or fiction in general that you will see non-white protagonists. Her mother is a riot. And Dante was ridiculously attractive! The pranks were absolutely phenomenal (gotta love that disclaimer) and I was genuinely devastated by the death of Mr. Pickles! As I read his death scene, I was squirming in my seat hoping that Dante would grab him and run inside to toss him in a vase. You even had me grow such a soft spot for Charlie, too. Also, when Ms. Chen says, “You two need to stop…” the opening quotation marks are missing. Lastly, “The Ex Games” is the winner for the Laundry prompt of SC. Thank you so much for participating!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Mr. Pickles!? She had to kill Mr. Pickles!? :O. Anyway, I really enjoyed your take on the prompt. This was a really entertaining read and I liked all the pranks, just not the fish killing one.
acchikocchi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I think this is a cute and funny story BUT: it takes most animals more than a minute to die of oxygen deprivation, so the pitiful goldfish wasn't beyond saving! His owner just let him die due to a shocking lack of knowledge about fish! :(
Evelyn didn't kill Mr. Pickles, he died due to Dantes negligence...
Happy Camper chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hahaha this made me laugh a few times. Nice little one shot and gosh I love Dante, reminds me of my best friend!
Keep 'em coming, love your work.
fallingWish chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was a surprisingly cute ending, and a nice way to end the story. I would say more, but my brain melted from the mass amount of fluff at the end.
erstdyfugihoj chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
That was amazing! The ending was hilarious, but poor Mr. Pickles.