Reviews for Killing Heaven
PiNerd of the Hephaestus Cabin chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love it! Drew me in right away!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
two other purples! also the system is similar to nen in hunter x hunter.
CrossPaladin chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Vas is the best! I want to hear more about him.
Milye chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
I got a little confused on a part, what rank counts as high and which counts as low? I know that squire is the lowest rank, but is the next rank 2nd rank or 3rd rank knight? I got a little confused on that part.
:3 So good, continue and update please! Lol, even the instructor is fangirling! XD
JaDeCe chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
0_0... well then...

I loved the fight scene here, especially with them working together! I believe Carlyn- i spelled it it wrong- was a little hard on Saul! Maybe after this she could give him a little time to explain himself! And that Owen... I fell in love! Hehe, fangirl moment yeah! I am loving this and keep it up yeah!

Team Owen!
JaDeCe chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Gulp! Ill take why lunch for a 100 points please! Wow, i can honestly say i love the characters here! They just drew me in y'know! Anyway, i liked this chap! When they rode up to the school i got the Harry Potter train ride vibe! I wonder what Ms. Mercedes have plan! Time to find out! Oh and mi fav character is the angel dude with white hair! I love white hair, especially when dudes have it! I'm weird, don't judge me! Haha, good job!
JaDeCe chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hmmm, interesting! I enjoy the variety mystic creatures he have around him! Must be fun! God slaying fighting style eh! Looks promising Saul! He needs to smile a little too uptight, but is an enjoyable character! And nooo, Tyonis i actually like you you faker! I enjoyed this! Keep it up!
Milye chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Cool. I want to read more, continue and update please!
Milye chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Have you ever watched the anime called Hunter X Hunter? So far this kind of reminds me of it, the running to a point is like the first phase of the hunter exam (in Hunter X Hunter). The last sentence of the chapter also reminds me of the second phase of the hunter exam, the 'lunch' part. This is kind of like Hunter X Hunter with Harry Potter together, pretty cool combination. Even the characters in the story so far reminds me of characters in Hunter X Hunter.
Anyway, this is pretty good so far, I like these kind of fantasy themes, keep up the good work!
0nimaru chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
"To his surprise, something was actually inside it today: an
envelope. [He about it] when he
heard a tree falling."
Not really sure what you were trying to say here.

'"Grimmold's been purposely
avoiding you. I suppose
something [must provoked] him
this morning."'
You omitted 'have' here

"Grimmold must have
[saw] him riding through Mount
Augustine and thought he was
invading his territory."
'Seen' not 'saw'

"[A] pressure of the blow was so
powerful, the air behind
Grimmold's back burst upon
impact."
'The' instead of 'a', since you're talking about the force of his blow and not some other force.
jedbook chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
The Art of God slaying.. At first I was confused as to how Saul beat the giant ogre, but then as I read on I understood. I love good stories about magic, magicians, with lots of fighting. So far this is proving to be a great story. Love it :)