Reviews for Awakening: Prodigy
Autumn-ShinyDragon chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
Very nice, Keep it up! :D
Autumn-ShinyDragon chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Very good :) I'm curious what happens next!
Autumn-ShinyDragon chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Very nice chapter! :) can't wait for the next chapter
Drepanididae chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
A good start, definitely something different. I can's wait to see what happens to Astral from here. As someone else mentioned there were a few typos and wrong phonetic words but other then that, the story is beautifully written and richly detailed.
JaveHarron chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Okay, a few comments. For one, your setting of the scenery is very intense and well done, but with a few typos (e.g., hoards instead of hordes). You've got a good vocab and creative language, although I have a few comments about the demonic invasions. We get the impression of gunfire and explosions in the battle of Clearwater, but the range and power of modern weaponry makes such a battle unlikely to fall to mere numbers. A novel called the Salvation War depicts a demonic invasion meeting the terrifying power of conventional weaponry, one I'd highly recommend. Your demons seem to operate by different rules and principles, though, so eager to see how it goes.
Woedin chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
How about I start off my review by not saying "Awesome", at least not right away. I'll then note that you drop the audience into the tale already in motion. At first I thought this may have been an excerpt, from a later chapter well into the story, that is until I got deeper in. And although Astral seems frustrated with Mathias's leassions, the reader never gets the chance to feel that way. For the pace is ever in motion, I like your writing style, it kept me immersed. Reading this was like viewing a H.R. Giger painting in words. There's ever so much in the crevices, that if you look away to soon you miss the meaning. "Clever that". I would suggest that anyone reading this tale, go back after, and read it again. You might be surprised at what you overlooked the first time through. Although that could just be me! I did find this to be an entertaining new offering, thank you for attracting my eye, just in time for halloween. And good hunting, to all in the Red Order!
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Awesome start! Really like were the story is going already! You've started something really good to read, hopefully it'll pull the readers!

Can't wait for the next update!
Autumn-ShinyDragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awesome written! Keep it up :)