Reviews for Let's Waste Time
Cam chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I really like the first chapter. Especially with how much you used the word "clusterfuck." I always find myself drawn to the stories with the blunt girls. I'm hoping she doesn't turn too much into a walking cliche, what with the Star Wars and video games thing, but I like it so far. You're a good writer.
shinju asuka chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Aah... Thank you for making them together in the end! I enjoy reading this story until the end :D
Jester79 chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
Loved the end there. So glad you brought them back together. I was afraid you would carry it to the next installment.
Jester79 chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Well that explains where he went. Really if we think about it or rather if I would think about it, she never really asked him about his ballgame or seemed interested in how well he liked the game.
shinju asuka chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Wow! Chris! Good for him!
So sad that this story will end really soon. But since you make this as trilogy, i shouldn't complaint. Look forward to reading the last chapter!
Jester79 chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
That was kinda fast, but I get what your saying - so there's going to be 3 stories to this? I absolutely loved how she told Trent off - he so needed it. And I hate that she missed Chris - she should have told him she was moving out, that was kinda C.S., I mean did he have any idea what was going on with her at all? Oh well, hopefully they find each other soon. I do like how she has reconnected with her brother at least. Looking forward to another update.
shinju asuka chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Aah... So she made a choice! I think it was the best for her currently. I surprised when finding them confessed their love to each other while there was Trent. But i guess it was important to make him away. I'm looking foward to seeing how Chris and Marley's relationship went!
Jester79 chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Very wisely done. She made excellent points regarding both of them. I'm definitely glad she got rid of Trent. I hope that's the last of him.
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Whoa... Cliffhanger is killing me! That would be Chris, right?
Jester79 chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
That so better be Chris and she better make the right decision. She already knows deep in her heart now is the time to voice it.
shinju asuka chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Just found your story today. I really enjoy reading this and love how this story developed! Look forward to reading your updates! :)
Jester79 chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Maybe her mom feels that several other reasons. Like - he was the one that got away and she wasn't enough to hold him to her, so in turn she puts that on Marley. Or he was with someone else, and was having an affair with her mom, again couldn't stay.

So glad she realized, cause I think he did too and that was a rule.
Jester79 chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
I so missed chapter 17, unless it was posted just right before 18. Anyhoo, I just want to shake her. However, at least she is noticing the differences between the two of them and how she can fully relate to Chris and how much they have in common. I do wonder what he did those few weeks away. I hope he broke it off with his girlfriend. Now her "real dad" in the mix - sounds like there is maybe more than what was originally told to her. If in fact it's true, I hope he sticks around for it. If not, then this was the catalyst for them to get back together.
Jester79 chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
Okay - is she really that naïve to believe that after two kids, she is having kidney issues to the point of serious problems, but is pregnant again? Come on girl - wake the hell up. How many "women" could he have on the side that he happens to see when he flies into their towns? He is a hypocrite - he can have several pieces of cake and eat them to, but not her. What a maroon, Hello McFly, you're killing me smalls - I could go on... While Chris may not be upfront with his girlfriend I think he truly cares for Marley and would break it off with his girlfriend if he hasn't already. Looking for more...
Mahima1992 chapter 15 . 6/20/2015
This is a very intense bit of writing well done!

I love reading this story. My only advice is: Pick up the pace, its going a bit too slowly :)