Reviews for Nerd Alert!
onatuesdayinmarch chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
So, this story was published forEVER ago, but for some reason, after like, nine months, I still remember this particular one.

Why?

Two reasons, most likely.

One: You have good writing for a girl your age. I don't think I reached this level of writing until I was a little bit older than you.

Two (and I'm most likely going with this one, please don't take this personally):
I found this idea to be incredibly stupid at the time.

And I mean, I understand why you, a girl your age, would consider this to be a good idea, because you, a young girl, wish to be popular, you aspire to be popular, you want to be the girl that everyone likes and looks up to, believe me sweetheart, I've been there.

But you should not, even for your best friend who's dying of lung cancer, have to change who you are for people to like you.

Those girls who you look up to, are actually really rude and mean to people who they don't consider to be popular. You've already made this point in a chapter, I think. Be happy for who you are, and if people don't like you because of that, then they can go f& $ themselves, pardon my French. You're absolutely beautiful the way you are.
onatuesdayinmarch chapter 8 . 10/21/2015

Why?

Two reasons, most likely.

One: You have good writing

I found this idea to be incredibly stupid at the time.

xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Hmm, Gray seems really interesting and super pretty as well. :3 Blue is one of my favorite colors and, I wish I could dye my hair blue! I also am curious about Ky, because he sounds cute AND he's a skater, which I think is totally awesome. :D I could never skate, though. Dx Lol. I tried once and well, let's just say it didn't quite work out for me. And Jacob seems cool as well! I love all your characters and I can't wait to see what kind of relationship Anna will make with them. :) This is a really cute story, too. :) I love your writing style. Great job. :)
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I think books, pencils and papers are great friends, lol. This chapter was sad, though. Dx I've known people with lung cancer and it's a really tough thing. Cancer is tough and hard to fight in general and, it's really sad when you learn that someone has it, especially someone you're close to.
Anyway, this is a great start and, I wonder how Anna will take her best friend's advice and what will happen next? Great job! P.S.: I didn't notice anything wrong or off about this chapter, everything is great so far. :)
One last thing... I used to watch Doctor Who with my grandma a lot, and it's a great t.v. series. Lol.
Fluffy Nerd Kitten chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
When did you join because technically you are supposed to be 13 years old
myheart4you chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Well... I have to say, for being 11, you are a pretty good writer.
The thing is, if you're going to write something as serious as lung cancer, maybe you should do some research first. I know, ew, research, but cancer is a delicate topic for some people. Also, when someone finds out they have cancer, they generally don't die on the same day. I suppose it's possible, but highly unlikely, because they would show symptoms long before it got serious enough for them to die, if that makes sense.