Reviews for Professor
Mehuh chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I think I have officially become a fangirl of yours. I had wanted to so something similar to this for my cliche series, but you have NAILED it so far that I don't even dare!

I love your descriptions and how you let us into the minds of the characters - the MAIN character- perfectly. You have a true talent. And I would buy your books in a heartbeat. (I was wondering why The Contract wasn't published and then I saw.. it is not yet down. My heart broke!)

Utterly amazing. I can imagine doing an RP with you be fantastic. (I am a bit of a nerd, I have to admit.) I will add you to my favorites now!
elpajarito chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Gahhh! I can never stay away from these forbidden teacher-student romances. There's just something about them I can't resist. Looking forward to your next update. D.
Alexcat58 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I will start by saying that this is amazing! Don't understand why there are only a couple of reviews on this story. Love how this story started quickly from the first chapter. you didn't wait much to show the interest the professor and Hanna have for each other. There are many professor/student fics that don't start till like the 10nth chapter. I'm obviously reading all your stories...and they are all amazing. Keep up the great work. LOVE IT!
Jester79 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
A very nice and intense buildup to them somewhat coming together. I like how their struggling with themselves to keep the distance, but it's not happening. Looking forward to more.
aweepingrose chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Great writing, keep up the good work , can't wait to read another chapter
naughtyfantasies101 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Can't wait for the whole getting together!
naughtyfantasies101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014