Reviews for The Blood Chronicles: WAR BOUND
VKTR Official chapter 21 . 7/24/2015
Certainly a page turner. just when you think 'Yep, this dude is dead', there seems to be a way no matter what. My greatest pleasure is finishing a bit later. this way i can just jump to the next book. I trust it will be as electrifying as this one
marc betare chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
the story blood chronicles opens in a nice mode giving an idea of the story . the realisem is so clear permiting to see real life in character of ASH is xd and the brother too.i can say he is protectiv but raugth i love the first start enemy BARON he makes the story to take a fly.
ISAAC UCHIHA chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
The intro to the story is good and gives to the person reading an idea on the idea of mixing the fantacy world and the actual world permits the reader to locat him self as a character in the apocalliptic mode or biblical allusion used gives a vision to how the world in the story looks idea of brotherhood is good and the differenc between ASH and VINCE is very realistic and my favorit character is VINCE the firts enemy they fight mr BARON as for me is not too dangerose for ASH to call for help but great job guys go on!
tHeGo0DBy3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
ohmaigaaad this sotry the best plz continue b4 i die in sit. Most of part me no understanding because dead.
jerry.idahosa.9 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Fresh as always. This guy is of d chart, is really handing it to ash, ash is barely making it but the fight is awesome. Stay tuned
jerry.idahosa.9 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Damn can't wait for the fight, ash's new powers. The story is awesome, is it the battle the romance the writer is out of this world
AlexPetroski chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
This could go places
Pros
Action is greatly written
Dialogue between characters is written excellently. You can easily see the relationship that each character has with one another
Comedy is funny. Mostly because of the dialogue
World Building is intriguing. Putting Greek mythology, along with vampires, undead zombies, and angelspopularity and success in my book
Interesting main characters. Two hybrids as MCs is different than what I usually read/watch, so it is refreshing for me
Cons
-Not enough character development. Ash's backstory with that girl, while impactful to his character, felt glossed over when it could have stretched a little longer. I'm not trying to make you change the way you wrote it, but I would have made it so that after she dies, he looks at how the parents are freaking out over the death of their daughter, speechless, and just leaves.
-Slight grammar errors with dialogue. If you describe a character's actions right before dialogue, put a comma. for example: You wrote: Voila shouted across the yard, "Ash-"
The grammatically correct way of writing that is: Voila shouted across the yard, "Ash-"
-Felt a little too fast paced. I had to reread many times until I was able to properly sink in all that was given.
-Are you planning on writing an actual novel or a manga? If its a manga, than it would be best to maybe write slightly shorter chapters. I like the length, but if its for a manga, than it would be a VERY long chapter to draw. Fully drawn chapters are probably approximately twice as wrong as the written only versions.

Overall:
I would recommend this to some friends for sure. It is very interesting, and despite lack of full on character development (after all it is just the beginning) the action is strong and the plot is broad but intelligent. I rate it a 3.5-4/5
The Mumbling Sage chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hmm, you've got some interesting worldbuilding going on here. Vampires and Mt Olympus combines 2 different mythologies in creative ways.

I sort of wound up glossing over some of the prologue, though-it was a lot of background information being thrown at me at once. I liked the first chapter when we could really focus on Ash. His brazen personality comes through clearly and you end here at a great cliffhanger.

One piece of advice: for punctuating dialogue, it goes like this:

"Hey bro," he said wearily.

(Lowercase h, and with a comma before the closing quotation marks)
Jarak Ransom chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
It's an interesting read! Lots of things going on and a good couple jokes being used as well!