Reviews for Anesthesia
Psykofreac chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Oh the mysterious girl trend, good luck on handling it well. Other than than, there's not much else to say about this chapter. Maybe other than that there seems to be less description than the last, it's all pretty short.
cud-b-better chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
And the monstrosity has killed a regular person. I'm guessing anne would just laugh it off. Loved how she was so surprised that it's illegal to fool about with corpses. Gotta love when mad scientists are used for comedy.

Anyway a few errors/suggestions I think I noticed, take with a grain of salt.

He had passed through this road every [night when it is workday] for five years - either add an [a] or change to [workday night]

and [Tanaka] to finally [hit] the hay - [wrong name I think] [hitting]
cud-b-better chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Another disaster with the monster scaring everyone and it's done a legger. I love the way she makes excuses in such a pitiful way. Telekinesis to fix oneself smint I love it. Oh its only a broken spine, only? And another sweet/dark way to end a chapter, nicely done, hope they can do the same again with her.
cud-b-better chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
Ha ha ha, gotta love the reason she crashed and the constant scaring the maid in seeming innocence. Curious whether she was actually doing it on purpose. I'm not much for the sci fi but I loved the idea of her having several heads and brains to store all kinds of data and the thought to be coffee machine. An amusing chapter that also ended on quite a high note as well.
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
Ha, guess we're going to see the inside of an alien ship next chapter. The amusing maid and shoji so not being a gentleman this chapter, to think he would trip her up. Now I'm expecting something twisted inside there next chapter.
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
The typical trick the servant with only the head. Anyway they're going to seek protection from a yakuza group using another yakuza group, why on earth would they help him? He's playing with fire a bit too much I feel. Still no idea why they are being chased though.

Anyway minor error spotted:

Anastasia does not seem [to] have the common sense - [add into sentence]
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Well I definitely get the feeling that the criminal in that photo is going to come into the plot in some way, foreshadowing well done there. I'm still a little confused as to what the reason behind that assault but a first in history of mass castration. What kind of evil would do such a thing? I'm interested in learning just what experiences they've all been through though and why. Good chapter that I believe will lead to another good arc.
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Wow an essay on how humans are great because they scream, it went over my head tho.
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Okay I've gotta laugh at her thought of that being poetic. Well it means death is nothing for this girl and the idea of reviving just to kill again I like it, hurray for the mad scientist. Kind of anticlimatic how it ended just like that though.
cud-b-better chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
And they're finished. Typical way for them to end but I don't have any idea as to why they're wanted dead in the first place. I seriously have no idea what you're trying to do, but good job with it.
pinksamurai1014 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
to lazy to log in,
not finished reading your story, but after finishing the first part. ...:D I love Dianne's character!
And, that creepy scary little teddy bear she has :D
cud-b-better chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Well I highly doubt she is really going to die just like that but I wonder what it was that gave damien that dark premonition of what they were after, curious curious. So the Teddy wasn't holding a full on bomb, disappointed. But what are they going to do? When the odds seem stacked against a miracle will always surely happen.
Lohar chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Well I suppose I'll drop a review in. I'll have to admit, the writing style for this story isn't really my style, or perhaps it's a little underscratch. Of course, this is only chapter one, so who knows how it could improve.

There's a certain sense about the story which feels less like writing and more like stage direction, it lacks a little bit - a little bit bland perhaps? You know, it sounds a bit like somebody saying 'He goes here, then there, and then does this and says this' - it can get a little tedious to read when put that way.

Enough about the writing, more on the story. I'd have to say it's wild from the beginning, from what I understand the main character, or whom I presume is the main character is sixteen years old? Considering there is mention of his fifteenth birthday one year ago, however he harshly feels like that at all.

Overall, I enjoyed it and it was fun to read, so in my eyes you did well! Apologies for a rather short review, I'm a little bit sick at the moment and to say I have the energy would be a lie! I even missed last weeks because I was too sick.
YumehaMinakami chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
"21st century TV shows seem to fascinate her." LOL, as I am fascinated very much by these oh so current shows.
Shoji's driving after eleven bullet wounds... now that's what I call a badass dude.

Anyways, I got a bit confused and at the same time intrigued by that last sentence. Creepy, is she dead? But she responded, maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.
cud-b-better chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
A mysterious girl enters the flock for some unknown reason. Now the question is how on earth will they get out of this mess, I wonder if any of them are going to die, really curious.
238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »