Reviews for Wielder's Academy (revision stage)
J.A. Cadelina chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
What!? Over? Noooo! I love this thing!
Jesse Colton chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
CHAPTER 1 REVIEW

So firstly, congratulations on your concept, because it's awesome. I myself am writing a book in which the main character is a fire conjurer, and I've been considering a sequel somewhere down the line of a kind of academy for the elemental wielders, but once Avatar: The Last Airbender got the same idea, it seems like everyone else is running with this and I fear I won't be able to write something as good as what everyone else is doing.

I apologize for getting off track. Your first chapter is great, it's not too lengthy and it drew me right in. I like the way everyone speaks, and the writing is neat and orderly, even from the perspective of a young woman who seems a bit moody, but in a likable way. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, and good luck with Writing Month! (also feel totally free to read my book currently in progress, which has *sniffle* no reviews yet!)
J.A. Cadelina chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
It was a bit fastpaced here because the King trusted almost immediately.
J.A. Cadelina chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
It's okay that it's short. I liked it that way, to the point. Please keep updating as I cannot stop reading this!
gem chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Nice, but some sentences were really boring: I walked upstairs, went down again, went to the plaza, my parents wished me good luck. If these bland descriptions serve some purpose, such as to emphasize her boredom or solemn personality, fine. But if not, they kind of kill the story.
Snowflakewasnothere chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this is amazing, would you mind if I did a reading of it?
J.A. Cadelina chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Amazeballs! (this is not an insult, it's a compliment)
J.A. Cadelina chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Wow! Plot twist!
J.A. Cadelina chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Now it's getting interesting! A little twist! I like it.
J.A. Cadelina chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
I CANNOT stop reading! Too freaking good!
J.A. Cadelina chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
It's very good so far. A five stars out of five stars.
J.A. Cadelina chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
This was really, really good.
J.A. Cadelina chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
I like where the story is going.
J.A. Cadelina chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is a very, very, very, very, very...(one hour later)good story. I'd like to see what'll happen next.
mianju chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Very interesting to read, though I spend some time to understand what a wielder really does.
Expecting to see how their everyday lives are, thanks for the posting