Reviews for Tanner's Story
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
I check this story everyday to see if it is updated, that's how much I love it! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Best. Story. EVER! I miss your updates :( Please continue soon :)
Elsa chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
I hope you'll update soon! Can't wait to see what your devious mind has more in store for us! X :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
AHHHH this is great! Please update soon!
Maddam Redder chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
God, I love this story. I loooove that you put in some more side stories too! It makes it that much more awesome! I felt so bad for Kit, and for Dylan too even though he totally crossed the line. I hope those two can work it out! But I really love how the Betas are downgraded to Omegas if they screw up. I wonder how that will turn out for Dylan. I also wonder if Brandon is going to succeed in making Tanner go to school ;)
You could seriously write a bunch of different stories steaming from this one story with all of your amazing characters! I love it! This story is at the top of my list of favorite stories! Thanks again for sharing it! Can't wait for the next update!
MaddamAndRobin chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Yay! I get all happy when I see a new chapter of this story! And it's a great chapter too! A lot of stuff going on. They still haven't had the pack discussion about Tristan's brother, right? Now Dylan was a poop and Kit is hurt. I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter! xoxo Robin
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Great chapter! I want to see more of Julius. I think now he knows where Tanner is, he's not gonna give up that easily. I think there's a lot going to happen in that house... hopefully some bad stuff... like a kidnapping, deadly confrontations... I don't know. One thing is sure, Tristan has a lot of work as the alpha!
MaddamAndRobin chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Oh wow, this chapter was amazing! I loved it! It was really emotional and sometimes sad, but really exciting and sexy too. I'm not much for daddy kinks, but that business with Jude and Tristan was very very hot. Yummy. You're doing a really wonderful job with this story. I can't wait to see what happens next! xoxo Robin
Maddam Redder chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
This chapter was great! I actually really liked Jude's POV! You should totally do that for more characters. It gives us some more perspective into the story and it is sort of like a mini story in between the main story. I love it! And I loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
Taamar chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
You are a deliciously twisted individual, my dear one.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
I absolutely love it so far. Can't wait to find out what Brandon and Tristian are going to do to Tanner and Jude for disobeying! Please update soon.
AmShe256 chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
What happened?
MaddamAndRobin chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
Oh my goodness, so much happened in this chapter! Poor Jude! Ugh, his mother is awful (you wrote that very well.) And what on earth is going to happen now?! Tristan knows about his brother! Will he believe Tanner? Will he force some sort of confrontation? And I hope someone else will know about Jude's mom, someone who can make sure he doesn't see her alone ever again. . I can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm dying! xoxo Robin
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
Oh...dear. Motto. I want motto.

Gimme motto.

(Motto is japanese for more)
Maddam Redder chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Gah, how could you leave us with a cliffhanger like that!? Lol. I'm dyyyying! I can't wait to see how they get punished and what Tristan has to say about his horrible brother! This story is amazing. I find myself day dreaming about all sorts of things that probably go on in that house. I love it! Thanks for writing such a great Slash fic that sparks my imagination! :) Can't wait for your next update!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »