Reviews for Nocturnal New York (London Calling, 2)
kELLY chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Thought you forgot about your readers :( but you didn't :) you finally updated again!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Ok. Why you're not published by now ? Stories like yours should be bestsellers seriously they're so good! You are an amazing author and I hope that one day I'll be able to see books with your name in the bookstores !
lovellyburd chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
You finally did it! You updated the story, thank you for such an interesting one at that, you are talented. Elisa is definitely not Bobby (in a good way) it's nice to see a different protagonist. Everyone around her is just as spontaneous as her, it's really cool. I like how we all have to wonder about Luke, he's not an open book pretty complicated, but that's what makes this interesting.
(Chapter 8-9)
yaraaaa chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Ahhhhh gosh that was a really cute chapter especially the end and yasss you updated again! update soon plzz.
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
O.K. that is one of the best cliffhangers that I have read. I love your writing and I hope you update soon.
yaraaaa chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Omg, you don't know how happy i was when I saw that you updated! I'm glad that you are getting back into the game and I hope you will update soon if not well its ok cause this happiness might last for some time! I missed you a lot actually so I started reading "London Calling" again:D Anyway i am really glad that you are back
zaini chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Me me me me!
But wait. First *thwacking hou with a cushion*
WTH! Please don't lose inspiration.
Luke is infinitely more interesting now. Yep, specially now.
This girl is very diff from ur previous protagonist.
U can not leave this in the middle.
Sincerely hoping u update soon.
I miss ur crazy updates for London calling.
Missed u. This story. Everyone and everything.
Tc.
Please update soon.
This felt like a teaser more than a chapter.
Innocence Poisoned chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Maybe it's because I lived in Cape Town or maybe because I've just come out of a three hour long study session- but when you referenced to 'Cape Town, Africa' I kinda fangirl-ed and got frustrated at the same time. Cape Town is actually in South Africa (only saying 'Africa' is really obscure since there's over fifty countries in the continent) and the only lions we have are in zoos and nature reserves. Despite what the American Education System tells people, we are not just bush people hunting down wild bucks in the plains and you do not need to wear Khaki to our airports (for heaven's sake, you aren't going to land in the freaking bush, people!).

Now that that stupid rant is over, I really love this story. London Calling is one of my favourite fluffy-love stories on this site and I'm really excited to read Elise's story and all about her life (two chapters in and I'm already hooked).
brooktroutlittleriver chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Sweet awesomeness everytime, you never fail to deliver on this story! Can't wait until the next update, it's sure to be a great one!
BrookV chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
I relate so closely to Elisa. Before, in London Calling, I knew she was awesome, but I never really got to know her. As I keep reading, I feel like she's me in so many ways. I don't think I've ever connected so well with a character before. I just want to thank you for bringing this character to life. Also, wanted to mention that there were several areas in the story so far where I laughed my ass off because of relatable situations. Like when she saw Luke the second time in the pizzeria and spoke in a deep voice to hide her identity XD I laughed so dang hard! Just want you to know how much I appreciate this story! One last thing, I noticed several times where your grammar was a bit off. I think the sentence was "...his biceps was..." If the noun is plural, then the verb has to agree with it. "His biceps were". This was a repeated mistake, so I thought id let you know, not a big deal though :) keep it up, and update soon!
brooktroutlittleriver chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Awesomeness! I need more Elisa and Luke! Please update!
zaini chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
yep. restarting my heart after that moment in the ending I'd the chapter.
I feel sad for Luke's loss.
can't wait to see what you've got planned for them ahead. the supporting characters are interesting. I LOVED your previous stories. I just thought that you did not do justice to the other protagonists in giving us the depth of their feelings. they just seemed distant. it kinda worked keeping my mind as a reader grounded since when do we ever really KNOW people.
really really glad you updated.
tc.
zaini chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
EPIC!
please update quick.
Elisa is too quirky to part from for too long.
please!
brooktroutlittleriver chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Ooh, very nice...something is about to happen ;). Can't wait for the next one, great chapter!
yaraaaa chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is becoming really interesting and can't wait for more to come. PLEASE UPDATE SOONNNNN. :D