Reviews for My brother Johan and me
Laverne chapter 54 . 10/14
A beautiful and heartwarming chapter. I'm glad Amanda didn't lie for Emely. It's nice that Johan discussed what happened to his parents with someone. I love that Amanda and Johan are so close. You can just feel the love they have for one another.
Laverne chapter 53 . 10/6
Fantastic Chapter! Your chapters get better and better.
Laverne chapter 1 . 8/28
A beautiful story Johan is a wonderful young man. Is there a sequel to this series?
DarkAngel chapter 51 . 6/20
I have read the story through within the last two days and it is very cute. I'm an only child and sadly don't know anything of the love and bond that siblings share but I really enjoy watching movies or stories about them. If your story is really based on your real life, I'm sorry for your loss and the hardships you had to go through but you really have an amazing brother. How did he even manage to be such a responsible person at his age? He probably had to mature quicker than he wanted to. The story is very sweet but I do have to mention that I have noticed some spelling and grammatical errors. How about asking someone to proofread the haters before posting them?
Gary chapter 8 . 5/8
Amanda really is a little madam, she got exactly what she deserved, i.e. a very sore bottom!
Gary chapter 7 . 5/8
A very richly deserved spanking for a naughty tantrum throwing girl, exactly as it should be; also excellent that she was made to stand in the corner before her spanking.
Tarl chapter 48 . 4/8
A great story, it brings back so many memories from when I was young.
Tarl chapter 3 . 4/8
Another great chapter, full of those tiny details we all remember from our childhoods. My only suggestion would be to proofread more.
Tarl chapter 2 . 4/8
A great character introduction. Full of detail and introspection.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/10/2017
I just love it. I can’t wait to the next part. You’re an amazing writter, congratulations!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
I remember my first crush too. It wasn’t both way though, she kind of hated me. If you have ever read the comic "Big Nate", my relationship with our was kind of like Nate and Jenny.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
I used to like to go to disneyland when I was younger. I never liked the roller coasters though, they were so scary! I still have a fear of roller coasters. Hey, do you still live with your brother?
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
Your punishments were fair. Johan was a good "father" for you. My parents always hit me. I was a bad kid XD.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Wow! That is not how my parents spanked me. My mom and dad would say: "Do you want to feel it?" or "Do you want to go to the bathroom?" They would say this in a menacingly voice, and if I disobeyed again, they woukd spank me. But they would not bend me over on their neigh. I like this so far. Nice childhood memories XD
kittysgomeow chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
in the third paragraph it said "I was referred to 35 square meters" referred doesn't apply to that sentence but confined does
in paragraph number five you should replace putted with put
I gave up with spelling/grammar there weren't that many and the story line is good I really like it :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »