Reviews for My brother Johan and me
Guest chapter 40 . 12/10/2017
I just love it. I can’t wait to the next part. You’re an amazing writter, congratulations!
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
I remember my first crush too. It wasn’t both way though, she kind of hated me. If you have ever read the comic "Big Nate", my relationship with our was kind of like Nate and Jenny.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
I used to like to go to disneyland when I was younger. I never liked the roller coasters though, they were so scary! I still have a fear of roller coasters. Hey, do you still live with your brother?
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
Your punishments were fair. Johan was a good "father" for you. My parents always hit me. I was a bad kid XD.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Wow! That is not how my parents spanked me. My mom and dad would say: "Do you want to feel it?" or "Do you want to go to the bathroom?" They would say this in a menacingly voice, and if I disobeyed again, they woukd spank me. But they would not bend me over on their neigh. I like this so far. Nice childhood memories XD
kittysgomeow chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
in the third paragraph it said "I was referred to 35 square meters" referred doesn't apply to that sentence but confined does
in paragraph number five you should replace putted with put
I gave up with spelling/grammar there weren't that many and the story line is good I really like it :)
Fib112358 chapter 32 . 9/6/2017
Interesting to see how Amanda views her cousin getting spanked and how she feels it is much deserved.

I'm sort of amazed John didn't use the hairbrush (given this is the second time Emily broke something) and I'm curious as to why? I guess the breaking plates (on top of the swing) isn't as bad as breaking a bed, but it could also be because Emely is his cousin not his sister.

I was hoping the Emely might be a bit resentful to Amanda after the spanking, given that Amanda's honesty likely got her spanked (or at least made it worse). Could have made for a nice scene, with John scolding her and telling her that it was her fault.

Tops to John for not telling Uncle Fred about it
Fib112358 chapter 31 . 9/6/2017
I have always loved the growing fear one gets listening to another's spanking, knowing that their own is fast approaching.

It was a nice chapter, and it was good to see the dialog between Johan and Uncle Fred.

The chapter also had a nice call back to the Amanda breaking the bunk bed, it appears lessons taught by the hairbrush are not forgotten quickly.
Fib112358 chapter 30 . 8/26/2017
A sad but heartwarming chapter.
Fib112358 chapter 29 . 8/4/2017
It is cute to see Amanda still holding to this 'A spanking is the only for a child to behave, any non-spanked child must not behave. Also its spanking not smacking'

I have always loved this story because a lot of Amanda's 'bad deeds' are done for the actual reasons children do them (ignore the media) i.e. forgetting, not thinking etc. When they mess up, they know they've messed up and they fell guilt (even without punishment). And this chapter is no exception.

The spanking is harsh and hard, but its Amanda's guilt that truly hits. Still, all part of growing up.
Fib112358 chapter 28 . 6/17/2017
Don't say 'no one should separate us' that's just tempting fate.
Fib112358 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
I would have loved to hear more about Norway, but I guess the fog of memories limits what can be recounted.
Fib112358 chapter 26 . 6/17/2017
It was interesting to see the comparison between how Uncle Fred and Johan spank.

One minor detail, at the start Amanda mentions Uncle Fred threaten Emely with a smacking. Given the whole 'smacking vs spanking' thing, it seems odd that Amada wouldn't correct it to spanking.
Fib112358 chapter 25 . 6/17/2017
I can defiantly understand Johan wanting the bed to himself for a bit.

Kinda sad the girl's didn't misbehave at the amusement part. A double public spanking would have been lovely.
Fib112358 chapter 24 . 6/17/2017