Reviews for Red
Funnybear12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Wow! Amazing description, plot and overall very exciting story! Keep up the good work guys, cant wait for next update ;)
Amos295 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hey. Love the opening, drew me in from the first sentence. Will be interesting to see how it works out with 2 writers, don't think I've ever read a story like this. Am eager to read more to find out what's going on.
Sanddagger chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Hello, back again for chapter two. Very interesting style of writing from two different points of view; made all the more interesting by the fact that there are actually two separate writers. I know I could never trust anyone to write even a single passage for any of my stories. I like getting to see the star of the first chapter in third person now. I have a pretty good idea of what Casimere looks like but I can't seem to get a feel for Alex. Oh well, I'll wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sanddagger chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nice intro. I liked how vague it started out with new information being added in each paragraph. From the way it sounds, there are some major differences between this fictional world and the real one. I look forward to the next chapter explaining what i don't understand yet. Keep up the good work.