Reviews for The Incubus' Harem
Aether chapter 28 . 7/15
I read this story a long time ago, and I really regret not writing a review earlier because this is such a gorgeously written story. One of the best poly stories for sure! I adore every bit of it (except the awful cultists and necromancer, of course) and I especially enjoy the family/lover dynamic that all of the harem members feel for each other. All of the characters are so lovable and unique, and I especially love Nyklas! Please protect this boy. I also took a great liking to the Belial & Ezekiel relationship~ And the smut is very much welcomed ;) Thank you for blessing us with a lovely fic.

I see this hasn't updated in a while, which is unfortunate but understandable. I think this ended at a pretty good stopping point anyway. Just wanted to leave a review saying your story is still loved and cherished, and to continue to update at your own pace! (or not if you're too busy/uninspired) Please stay safe, both of you.
Obsessive Reader chapter 28 . 12/23/2019
Wah! Don't tell me that's it! It's nearly been a year! These characters are adorable and I want the bad guys to get what's coming to them but I also don't want anyone to get hurt - I'm so conflicted but either way I want more!
I'm the kinda reader who wants to read everything all at once, so I will wait as long as it takes until the story is done before I read it, but this is just a cute story and all the characters - especially Thanatos - are smart and take each other into consideration. The whole thing about Than saying most disputes are a miscommunications is so true and I wish other characters admitted this sort of stuff. And cute cuddles when Jinx is feeling bad and Than being so tough and also so weak when it comes to those he loves - it's all so adorbs.
More plez? I need to see these villains stopped and the cuteness ruling the world further.
R. Ficst chapter 28 . 7/30/2019
AnnabelleX2 chapter 28 . 5/26/2019
So, so happy to see an update but totally understand you 2 are busy. Glad everyone is ok & are ‘growing’. Hope the bad guys stay away! Thanks! :)
Deepa chapter 28 . 5/25/2019
SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Awesome chapter, my heart goes out for Nyklas. And everyone else. The small family is soooooo gooooooooooood. I've read this story twice already. The diversity is lovely, how they all are such different magical creatures but love each other so so much. I think my fave is Mavka. Or maybe Nyklas? I'm not even sure anymore. Both are good. I kinda wanna kiss Mavka. (Definitely.)

Does the fact that you both can now write more often also mean there would be more updates for Chosen too? I REALLY HOPE SO! Would be waiting with baited breath!

Glad to make you squee!

(Thanks for the content warnings! Other than those at the start of the story, because we dont read them again and again.)
Cazark chapter 28 . 5/25/2019
Dawwwwwwwwwwww!
AngelFaux chapter 28 . 5/25/2019
I read chapter 27 and 28,both of it was so sweet and chapter 27 was also pretty hot. I'm looking forward to more.
RavenNevermore chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
This story is AMAZING! I would like to know when is the next update. I have read this story at least eight times already. Please update soon
playlessbaby chapter 26 . 5/26/2018
Just finished reading chapter 26. Love this story! Great writing, characterization, good and interesting characters, the plot is amazing and sweet. Good job!
Elemental Witch chapter 26 . 5/19/2018
Love the story so far, what happens next?
AnnBC chapter 26 . 4/1/2018
I just love this SO MUCH. I love eveything about this. Really. You create the characters so well. I have to say, i'm in love with Ezequiel very bad. I like how he is close in his own, sometimes and, now, how he is a little bit close of Belial. Thats a great couple, true.
BUT MAVKA IS SO CUTE. I like how different and calm he seems in every moment. Like, everything is falling apart and than Mavka shows up e fix the thing with Tan. I WANNA HUG HIM FOREVER.
I think Than with Nyklas is perfect, true. I don't why, but I guess it is cause of the magic? Maybe. But the interaction between they is lovely ando hot. Its so perfect the way that Than speak with Nyk, feels so soft and comfortable. Actually, with everyone there. Thanks Jinx for start this haha

I just read this whole storie in one night and I dont regreat this haha Everything here is perfect. I really anxious for the next chapter. I hope this coming soon.
Kissus ~
AnnabelleX2 chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
Caught up! Glad everyone is OK. Hopefully Nyklas is just tired & it's nothing serious. Happy New Year! :)
Naturalin chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
Thank you for the double update - reading that was the best way to start a new year! I hope nyk gets with bel and zeke soon! 3
Sapphire2619 chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
Love this story so yum
casijuzaku chapter 24 . 11/23/2017
o0o kill the necromancer :USomeone should really draw what these characters look like .
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »