Reviews for My Little Secret
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3
Missed this story! More soon please?
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 3/3
This was rather intriguing! Great job!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 25 . 3/2
Wonderful update! Glad to see that you are still working on this story!
PassionateStylus chapter 24 . 5/17/2017
Whew. That was long. Seriously, I started reading this for the first time today and it's already past midnight. But it is a pretty good story. My biggest problem with it is that you seem to enjoy switching between past and present tense, and seem to use certain words incorrectly. I also keep wondering why you left "LED" under-cased. Even so, it is a very good plot and I'm looking forward to what happens next. Thanks for the read.
FloraGS chapter 24 . 2/28/2017
Is the next update soon?
Blair20 chapter 24 . 2/6/2017
While your story this far has an amazing plot and many twists. Please update soon.
tlotliso ntanzi chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
nice storie/novel wis continue it
Kathy0113 chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
please update soon !
CalistaSeraphina chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
update soon!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 10/12/2016
Nice update! I really liked Jacob's part-really can't believe he just left!
Zappe chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
Yikes! Wonder what brought her mom back, it certainly doesn't bode well for Kitty! O.O Fianlly caught up, time to wait :-)
I think you accidentally changed Jacobs eyes from blue to green. They are blue, right?
There's an m by itself with no e. "practically abandoned m"
Thought I brought, not bought :-)
Zappe chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
There's a place, right after they get back to her apartment, where you forgot to capitalize Kitty's name :) You also have a lowercase i when Kitty's talking.
I'm glad she finally opened up to him :-)
Zappe chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
Wow, that was an intense chapter! O.O
Zappe chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
Wait, I thought he wasn't wearing a shirt. Did I just miss him putting it back on? :-/
Why does something always have to interrupt when things are starting to get good? . lol But yikes! That's a cryptic text! O.O
Zappe chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
I love how he tenderly takes care of her, instead of taking advantage of her current condition. Despite the fact that he really wants too XD lol
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »