Reviews for The witch's Cure
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
So...will you be continuing the story? It sounds interesting so far, but...well, unconcluded. I was hoping we at least see why they were kidnapped...I mean adopted. Oh well.

And wow, is Rally a bitch or what? She didn't even apologize to...um, what's the protagonist's name? Anyway, even after the misunderstanding was resolved, she didn't even bother to apologize for hitting him. Damn. Anyway, I'll call him Bunny for now. Heh.

Looking forward to the next chapter, though it's about 11 months since you last published it.
360pages chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
A pretty fast start to the story, which is good, you got character interactions and introductions out of the way quickly so you can focus on the meat of your story.
RIP Fictionpress chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Okay now I can finally get to this. Sorry for the delay buddy, alright now reading this right now it's fine as is. But there wasn't much information given on what this is gonna be about so I'm reserving judgement on the matter of how I think this will go or not.

I do like where it's going, the main character drops down with no fucking clue as to what's happening. I LOVE STORIES LIKE THAT. Because you're slowly opened up to a brand new world and new things keep coming at you left and right. Continue it, my friend and lets see where this goes.

Your buddy, Kelz
Lecter R. Purgatory chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Interesting, I'd like to see where this goes. :)

Was a little confused at the beginning as it did not explain who the guy at the beginning was aside from what he was wearing and that Rally & Jasmine know him. Also, you kept switching between first person and third person perspective. But otherwise a pretty good opening chapter.