Reviews for I Will Remember
Freiheit98 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Wow...this was so powerful. My sister is a huge fan of greek mythology and your examples of greek mythology to the story was awesome. It was heart wrenching and bitter sweet and perfect! :) I normally never fave anything but this is an instant fave!

Frei :)
LuluLou chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
When I first started reading, I thought this story was too short to get the proper message delivered, but after reading the ending I think you did a pretty good job. It sounds really poetic. Good job, keep it up.
Ckh chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow. Even though the story is short, I feel that this this piece is really beautiful and really sad. I feel like I am almost to cry. Your writing is great. The words are not too flashy yet they still bring across the message. The ending is a bit sad in the sense the the main characters longs for her husband even after he is gone. I don't think that I could write a better sadder story than that. Keep up the good work!
In Ruinam chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was quite beautiful. True, there are a few errors here and there but overall, it was quite a piece. I really enjoyed reading it, good job! Favorited, for good measure.
TheGirlWhoseStillUnKnown chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Love this! I actually love Greek myth and I love how you used it for this story.. I want to read more of this.
iwantmidas chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was beautifully written! Some mistakes in grammer that you might want to touch up but no story is perfect. I love how you mixed greek mythology in this! Really well done and displays great emotion :)
Penny chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I'm sharing this with my friends, it's so relevant to them right now.
It's quite poetic, so I found it beautifully written.